(NFL) Best Free Agent/Trade Acquisition

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious what everyone thinks is the best free agent/trade acquisition so far...I personally think OBJ to the Browns.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The browns have been making huge moves. The Lions ha e also made some solid pickups. Leveon bell has probably made the worst decision of his career. He held out to make more money to in the end make less money on an even shittier team.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The browns have been making huge moves. The Lions ha e also made some solid pickups. Leveon bell has probably made the worst decision of his career. He held out to make more money to in the end make less money on an even shittier team.

Agree 100%. Hope he wasn’t wanting to win a super bowl when he switched teams...

Red0nkulousAK

Red0nkulousAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He wanted that guaranteed money cause he knows them knees cant hold up and he'll need that money to buy weed when he cant play football no more

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He wanted that guaranteed money cause he knows them knees cant hold up and he'll need that money to buy weed when he cant play football no more
Oh I know , but he literally will blow his knees out this season. He talked all that stuff about wanting to be on a contender and then bam....the jets . It just makes me laugh

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best move so far probably depends on whose perspective you're taking :p

From a team perspective, I think it's the Browns getting OBJ and it's not even close.

From a player perspective though, I think it's gotta be Antonio Brown. He got exactly what he wanted, and the Steelers are getting screwed financially as a bonus LOL.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cleveland Browns got both OBJ and Kareem Hunt, they have made out like bandits in the market.