Neymar or Cristiano Ronaldo

E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who's best? I'd rather go with Neymar to play a spectacular football.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo costs higher. More 100.000.000 for transfer versus 60.000.000 for Neymar.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar has talent, Ronaldo just has a big baby head

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano all day long, He's the complete footballer. Scores from anywhere and any distance. He's lethal with his head or either foot, can leap higher than most, can run faster than most. In his last season at Old Trafford I've never seen the whole stadium stand as one whenever a player received the ball, no one wanted to miss what was about to happen before us by this mercurial winger, most often than not he scores as the team was set up around him, similar as to what Real have been doing.

CSVidal

CSVidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play football Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Neymar, he is a complete player. But Neymar this is outperforming every day logo will soon achieve perfection and be the best in the world. It has begun well not selling to FIFA.rsrsrsrs ...

Now at the poker tables Neymar JR has more skills that Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm anxious to see a duel between the two in felts

T

Tiago Pratas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 obviously. Ronaldo and messi are the best players in the world for sure. Neymar maybe in the future can be the one

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is younger and more of a team player so I would rather play with him. I think he will be the top scorer in Copa America because brazil depend upon him and he is a good finisher.

Ronaldo is a stronger athlete with a more determined mindset - however, his ego has led Real Madrid to 0 major trophies this season. Neymar has 3.

kasper447

kasper447

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo - athletic, quick like lightning, with fantastic jerk speed and distance, beating well with both feet and is good at riding martial arts. As Ferguson said, in any, absolutely any match can be confident that Cristiano is sure to be two or three points, because he runs faster and jumps higher than any all. If you add up all the qualities that are likely to Ronaldo - the most well-rounded footballer on the planet. It is not surprising that today he scores most in the world.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who's best? I'd rather go with Neymar to play a spectacular football.

Messi is the best right now. :) But if I have to choose between CR7 and Neymar, I vote for CR7.

E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How well play Cristiano Ronaldo in the national team? He's good at Real Madrid, where he is helped by colleagues.

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano, by far, I rate him higher than Messi

E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 - Messi , 2 - Cristiano or Ronaldo...

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After this red card I hope it puts this either/either debate to rest

C

CriRo1993

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CriRo The Best, Shot, Skills, Dribbling, Head Play...Neymar is still too young

Aletador

Aletador

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 definitely, because of his dedication to football and constant improvement of his skills and abilities.

E

Esanu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After last matches, Cristiano Ronaldo is better....