Can Neymar be award as the FIFA best player?

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

After today PSG match against Atalanta that Neymar played like a beast! If PSG win the UEFA Champions League, could he win Fifa awards as best player of Season 19-20?

CR7 is out already, Barcelona still to play against Bayern. It it loses than Messi is out too with out any title. Personally, if PSG win champions league he might be crowd best player. What do you think?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Dont worry P$G aint winning it :)

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as he plays for PSG, he will never get the golden ball, PSG will not win the Champions League, and after winning the weak French championship, it is not possible to get such a valuable award!

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought there is no award this year because of Covid 19?

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought there is no award this year because of Covid 19?
Yes, you are right. It has been cancelled! Ouch! Well let's do it as hypothetically.

Dont worry P$G aint winning it :)

As long as he plays for PSG, he will never get the golden ball, PSG will not win the Champions League, and after winning the weak French championship, it is not possible to get such a valuable award!
Even thought that I'm Brazilian, I ain't an Neymar Fan. However he did play with the heart and rage against Atalanta. And if he lead to his team to major championship as Champions League. I definitely would consider him as favorite to Golden Ball as him teammate Mbappe isn't performing that well that he was Injure.

PSG isn't favorite over Bayern and City but it has a shoot specially of knockout format, One Match on a neutral site!

If Neymar doesn't win the awards, who you may consider to win ?

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you are right. It has been cancelled! Ouch! Well let's do it as hypothetically.

Even thought that I'm Brazilian, I ain't an Neymar Fan. However he did play with the heart and rage against Atalanta. And if he lead to his team to major championship as Champions League. I definitely would consider him as favorite to Golden Ball as him teammate Mbappe isn't performing that well that he was Injure.

PSG isn't favorite over Bayern and City but it has a shoot specially of knockout format, One Match on a neutral site!

If Neymar doesn't win the awards, who you may consider to win ?

Neymar played well, but the whole team played poorly, even with such an inexperienced opponent as Atalanta. Bayern or Atletico will not leave chances to this team.
If the winner is Bavaria - I think that Lewandowski is the best contender for the award!
Neymar has to move to a stronger championship in order to claim a better player or a golden ball. In the championship with one team it is impossible to get it.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
now and a good opportunity for him to be elected for the bad phase of cristiano Ronaldo and messi, he could take advantage of this good phase of paris and be champion of the Champions and go to the top 3

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything's possible.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He gonna win as soon as the award is back.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe if one day CR7 and Messi stop playing soccer. But Mbappe still is better. Dont believe Neymar can win

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm almost certain that he will be elected this year if PSG wins UEFA Champions League.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just read an article that mention that france Football Ballon dor won't happen, On other hand the FIFA Awards will happen. Only the Live Ceremony will be a different on.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe is shadowing him, and as long as they're on the same team, I don't think he's going to get there.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lewandowski is playing a perfect season so far. I think he deserves more than Neymar.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he played one match well it doesn't mean that he should be given the prize for the best player of the year. There are more worthy candidates. Who pretends on the field do not deserve any awards!!!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I think Neymar has no option to be awarded.Lewandowski is doing a better season.It would be unfair that Neymar could be elected as the best player only because 1 excelent performance.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now is the time! Let's see how Neymar plays against RB Leipzig!

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will probably win it this year and possibly win a few more in his career, but he won't be compared to CR7 or Messi

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how the match in the Champions League final turned out!

Lewandowski will be if Bayern Munich is champion.

Mbape or Neymar if PSG wins.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if psg will win league of chamipons - of course it will be nej, if will win bayern - think it will be lewandowski

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If PSG wins the Champions League I think it's possible yeah. But for me Lewandowski played the season of his life. In my opinion, he would have deserved it the most if PSG should win the final.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this season Neymar is the best player. Mbappe and Lewandowski are two amazing players but I think that in this season Neymar is the best :)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't believe in Neymar and PSG, sorry fans. German machine is too strong now.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Robert Lewandowski will win the prize for sure! Although he was just a normal player on quarter, semi and final of champions league! Anyway, he stills the striker and topscorer of the season.