New season of Zlatan

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Zlatan is a hero on the field. What that man still performs at this age is bizarre. And what wonderful goals he has made in his career.

I can only laugh at his frills and crazy things off the field. That man is just one big show.

I am a fan of Ajax and in the past he threw a pair of scissors at someone in the dressing room because they had a fight.:D Yes and I know that Ronaldo will succeed and that Ronaldo is even better. I can't imagine Messi still playing football at 38.

There are rumors that Leeds United will get Zlatan and Cavani. Where do you think he will be playing next season? I just think AC Milan.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ibrahimovic is a great professional. I would be interested to see him in some not very large team, but playing in the Champions League.
but if he stays in Milan and plays with him in the Europa League, it will also be interesting.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ibrahimovic is a great professional. I would be interested to see him in some not very large team, but playing in the Champions League.

Swedish champions (who aint very large team obviously) start with CL games on third week of august so maybe he returns home now ...

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Zlatan is a great footballer. A man with character. It's good that he plays despite his age.:)

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan resuscitate Milan this year, they start playing football again. I hope he will continue here.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's nice to see such players in action:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is better to stay at AC Milan. The crowd loves him. He achieved his biggest honors at this club. He belongs to AC Milan. Zlatan still can give more to this team. Even on the bench, he can get into the field in the 80 minute and help his teammates. He deserve another one year on highest level in good championship.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan has reinvented himself.He is almost 40 and he is playing like if he was 20.He is a goal machine and he was the player of the game in the match against juventus.What a man

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is it great what this man shows at this age, isn't it? What persistence and strength this guy has. I am a big fan and hope he will continue until he is forty-five.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is it great what this man shows at this age, isn't it? What persistence and strength this guy has. I am a big fan and hope he will continue until he is forty-five.

No doubt about this and Milan gives him a chance and he is doing everything for them. This player can play on highest level another 2-3 years.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Who can deny Zlatan is a great football player?He is having a great season with Milán .He shouldn´t shoot penalties,though.All respect to this man..

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is criticized (and rightly) for excessive egocentrism, pulling the team game over himself, but the huge number of goals and titles outweigh a lot.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Ibra. Despite his age, he continues to score goals as a top scorer. And the best, he continues to give unusual interviews. A legend.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is smart at the field but i think milan could get a better a younger player for the price they payed for ibra.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Zlatan is an excellent player and Milan are making a great start in the Italian league, I hope Milan will get a spot in the Champions League.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like Zlatan, I hope to see him on the field for a long time to come.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zlatan continues to prove that he is a great professional. at the moment, he is the top scorer of the Italian championship: 8 goals (2 with pinalty) + 1 scoring pass for 5 games. at the same time, his team Milan is in first place.
Brilliant start to the season.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan is an incredible player.

N

NINJAWARRIOR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan shows excellent results playing for Milan, 8 goals in 10 matches

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If by the end of the season he will show the same form. He will definitely stay in Milan!

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zlatan should be up there in the top 5 players of all time. The way he dominates on the field with his presence is unreal. He has a lot haters ,only because he speaks his mind . He deserves a lot of respect for standing to his beliefs,which creates a lot of animosity for him

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be very interesting for me how many years more will play on that brutal level Zlatan. And also the other question which I am interested in on how many years he will retire. It is so entertaining to watch this player. Absolute machine.

P

poguesdota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Slatan never win champions league

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you expect from Zlatan in the gamble story? Will he ever play another game at the highest level?