New Orleans Saints - Los Angeles Rams

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can expect a very exciting match, many points are guaranteed. Both teams deserved the NFC Main Event finals.What do you expect from this match, who gets to the Super Bowl first?

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today personally me will suport Rams !!!
Like the way their (Qb) Goff is playing & also like their (Lb) Aaron Donald he is really COOL guy !
So hope to see Rams in Super Bowl!!))

V

vzmoney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is going to donminate the second half

Who is going to dominate the second half? Will it be Breeze or Goeff. Or a Teams defense so far its been the saints. I just rooting for a good game. Who will win the second half?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rams need points on this last drive before half. Saints getting a little conservative after jumping out to 13-0. I'd have to think they open it back up second half so either a lot of points or they implode on tuenovers. Curious to see the 2nd half lines if the rams make it 13 to 10 before half

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the 1st quarter I changed my thoughts of the Rams winning the game. After the 2nd quarter I'm back to thinking the Rams are going to win if they can get past that crowd noise.

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is going to dominate the second half? Will it be Breeze or Goeff. Or a Teams defense so far its been the saints. I just rooting for a good game. Who will win the second half?
I'm with you on routing for a good game. I think it'll be up to the Rams defense to win this game.

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's looking like New Orleans, unless the Rams can get some deep balls.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints definitely leaving the door open. Not taking advantage of the field position advantage. If the rams can flip the field on this drive it will be interesting. Both teams being pretty conservative given the stakes.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, ballsy call to kick that far away. Clutch fg.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F*ck !! Did you see that game!???! WOW !! That was cool ! real threaler !=)))
Glad Rams will play in Super Bowl!
Hope Chiefs will be there also !)))

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was so sweet! The only team I dislike more than the Saints is the Patriots.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was rooting for the rams but OMG how could the refs miss that interference call:eek:?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Refs blew a call, guess they got paid by Atlanta. Oh well, like a poker player finding their game, so will the Saints. Hope Pats pull another "Deflate-Gate" on the Rams. Pay-backs a b, named Karma, and February is going to be that time of the month.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That missed call though. Clearly shouldnt have been missed. Refs are horrible.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was rooting for the rams but OMG how could the refs miss that interference call:eek:?

The worst call I have ever seen in NFL history ... if it wasn't obv before that the NFL is rigged, it should be obvious now lol

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints vs rams

I really can't seem to understand how the pass that would of almost give new orleans the game was not called an interference when he clearly had a chance of getting to the ball and not only was it an interference but the contact was made with the helmet, which should've raised another flag. Whats are your guys opinion on last nights game?

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was two refs feet away from the players, one on each side of the play and they still blew the call! No way Rams win if they called that play right. Refs basically helped Rams advance. And if they win the super bowl, it will have an asterisk mark over it! Because Saints should be playing in the bowl.

Things like this doesn't even make it fun to watch the NFL. Such an important career changing and life changing call. It's total BS! :mad:

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The non-call on the pass interference was horrible. I wanted the Rams to win but not as the result of a terrible call.

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it takes refs on your side to win a game.

This is now back to back heartbreaking losses to end the season in the playoffs. Last year we lost in a weird way when our DB missed an easy tackle that would have won the game. That guy was so scared not to get a penalty by hitting a defenseless receiver that he totally whiffed on the tackle.

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is now back to back heartbreaking losses to end the season in the playoffs. Last year we lost in a weird way when our DB missed an easy tackle that would have won the game. That guy was so scared not to get a penalty by hitting a defenseless receiver that he totally whiffed on the tackle.
Oh yeah, the Minnesota miracle! My wife is a Vikings fan as was ecstatic. I'm a Packers fan so I was routing for her team to win just to see her happy. We all know how that ended.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy ending.

I feel bad for brees I don't think he can get this close again