New in sports betting. I need tips

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi everyone. I wanted to tell you that I recently started making some small bets in sports, but I feel that I am not making it profitable and maybe someone with experience in this could help me and anyone else who feels like me. Thanks in advance. hug

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone. I wanted to tell you that I recently started making some small bets in sports, but I feel that I am not making it profitable and maybe someone with experience in this could help me and anyone else who feels like me. Thanks in advance. hug
Biggest piece of advice is don't bet sports just to make a bet that day or to try to make up for something. Just make the bets you feel comfortable winning and not because of the return on a particular bet. I have fallen into this from time to time especially when I have a long run of winning bets I tend to get a little riskier with my sports betting. Think of it like a poker hand if you don't feel good about the cards then fold em and save the money.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Biggest piece of advice is don't bet sports just to make a bet that day or to try to make up for something. Just make the bets you feel comfortable winning and not because of the return on a particular bet. I have fallen into this from time to time especially when I have a long run of winning bets I tend to get a little riskier with my sports betting. Think of it like a poker hand if you don't feel good about the cards then fold em and save the money.

I had never thought of it that way. good advice

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

If you start in sports betting then first thing should be to take adventage of as many bookies "new player offers" as possible ...

I'm not sure either which betting sites (and/or how many) you use so yeah ...

Still you said you make small bets? Well that'd be positive sign already assuming you dont go all-in (too often) ...

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i learned a lot about sports the past decade.. do not chase your losses, and do not look to bet for games that doesn't make sense

watch the line movements, check for injuries, and base your decision on those factors

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not bet on anything to meet a goal like "3 bets a day". Bet only on what seems obvious to you even if it means going days without betting.

It is also important to say that the tendency is for you to lose money, so do not place bets bigger than you can lose or All-ins with the deposited amount.

D

Dude1901

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All victories come with experience!Analyze.Don’t rush.Listen to professionals and good luck!😎

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- Have multiple outs
- ALWAYS price shop
- Don't be too proud to arbitrage, free money is free money

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
-Sign up to betting sites that offer you "new player bonuses", "free bets" "challenges", etc.

-Pick 2-3 leagues, study them carefully and make EV+ choices.

-Good bankroll management. Don't play money you can't afford to lose.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My advice is to specialize in one league you can find information online easily(like NBA in basketball or Premier League in football..) or maybe one sport category, try to watch as many games as possible as betting on events only considering past statistics isn't the way to go... also be careful to your bankroll and make a really good plan before starting as like in poker, a good bankroll management is the way to success.

Good luck :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you to choose one or two teams in the sport that you know the most, learn everything about this team, know each player and even the weather in the city where the game will be played, as well as the trend of the team and place bets on this team and only on it, and do not need to make life bets - leads to a loss.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i miss sports betting its not the same right now

L

LisaMt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am kind of new in sports betting but I earn some return after invest in site like Monitoredtips.com. Loss money at first but start getting return after getting tips from the tipster. Maybe you should try too. Hope it helps!

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management is the most important thing in sports betting.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey . I advise you to focus on one sport. Personally, I only bet on tennis. Good odds and outcome are easier to guess. If you need advice, please contact.

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it is easy to give tips 🙂 it has no games to bet 😂

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips