New football rules?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering to introduce new football rules, such as no longer wait, change to red card the most - which already seiozno considering - video replays? What do you think on these things? For or against ?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion

I think they should let them play. I also think video replay should be in play. However, in soccer I don't think its needed much.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it is technically possible to look through quickly - without detaining a game - the referee behind the field on radio will notify the field referee - YES. perhaps then some players will cease to feign that - that makes a game of ugly. electronic definition of a goal was already entered---that cleaned excess disputes and nerves (both for players, and for fans).

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All change is good for fair play. I do not think they can spoil the game rules

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm all for innovation,if not to change the rules of the game.In hockey there is the video,there are tennis,volleyball and is on the quality of the game are not affected.Fewer judicial errors.I think it will only improve the situation ...

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For controversial issues the replays I agree but otherwise let it be.

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly video reviews are necessary. In soccer often there are disputed issues. And simulations need to be deleted.
38aa325b930ee8fbce3cbfaacbd18abd.gif

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it seems Marco van Basten proposes to abolish the offsides. For the sake of experiment it would be interesting to see this kind of football.

Poker Rules - Poker Games