Neimar and PSG

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that the transfer of Neimar to PSG will give him more opportunities to open up to him as a player? In my opinion - yes! As for the shadow of Messi in Barcelona, it was quite difficult for him to reveal himself as a player to the fullest.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Positive points :
- he's THE top player in PSG ;
- he's free to make his talent talk ,no limits from nobody in this club (except 1/2 penalties with Cavani..)
- he has an opportunity to make a French club win Champion's League, which could be the greatest accumplishment he could reach

Negative :
- in French league, except Monaco, no club really got some shine in Europe actually (Lyon and Marseille are clearly behind), and if he hat-tricks or else vs. Bordeaux, Dijon or Angers, he can't get some proper glory..
- there is a raising star named Mbappe, younger, which could bring him into shadow ;
- PSG isn't superior still vs (a good)Bayern, Barca, Real or Juve

But good luck to him :)

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, Neymar wants to be the best player in the world, but with Messi taking his protagonism is very difficult to achieve

but facing weak times, in france
will not gain many merits

Neymar will probably remain in the shadows of Messi for the next seasons if he does not win UCL or World Cup

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will get all the shots on net he wants so if he was all about the glory of possibly scoring more goals he will have that chance

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Neymar wants to be the best player in the world, but with Messi taking his protagonism is very difficult to achieve

but facing weak times, in France
will not gain many merits

Neymar will probably remain in the shadows of Messi for the next seasons if he does not win UCL or World Cup

From my point of view, Barcelona this year has too few chances to win in the Champions League. Plus Messi in the national team of argentina is rather weak and only by a miracle they made their way out of the qualification. Messi is an excellent player and in my opinion better than Neimar, but PR and titles that will win PSG this year are likely to do their job.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my point of view, Barcelona this year has too few chances to win in the Champions League. Plus Messi in the national team of Argentina is rather weak and only by a miracle they made their way out of the qualification. Messi is an excellent player and in my opinion better than Neimar, but PR and titles that will win PSG this year are likely to do their job.

hey hey hey, can you see the shirt on my picture ?? It belongs to the team who grabbed Ligue 1 to PSG while everybody said that it was promise to them... Don't bury A.S.Monaco that soon again. ( <3)

But more seriously , I have to disagree for Barcelona and Messi :
- already Liga top scorer with 12 goals 3 assist in 10 plays
- qualified alone the pretty poor Argentina vs Ecuador (with a hat-trick)
- Barcelona did their better start in Ligasince a long time ago
- and they will get back O.Dembélé and probably Coutinho this winter

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that, after Neymar has left Barcelona, ​​now his football tends to appear more. He's going to be the guy on the team and being the protagonist, it's up to him now, to try to be the best in the world.