NCAA Final Four

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Michigan State knocking out Duke do you see them going all the way and taking the title?

Who's your pick to win it all?

Go Spartans :D

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I see Michigan taking the title!

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would like to see Virginia take it all, if not them then Michigan State.:damnmate:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet on tt when it was at +2200 so I'd like them to win. They have just looked really impressive the last month and change. Virgina, to me hasn't looked that great in the tournament, not compared 5 how they were toward the end of the season anyway, and auburn is riding on a high. Michigan state have looked great, but I think dukeep was overrated, and duke choked repeatedly in the last few minutes of that game, so I don't really know how to compare them with tt. Either way , I see one of those 2 winning out, tt or ms.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at my Avatar, and guess who I'm rooting for.... :)

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoever wins it'll be the least watched final 4 since it's been televised. None of the blue bloods are there and no one wants to watch stallball UVA play. The winner might win 20 - 18.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Spartans ! Gotta cheer for the team that cracked my bracket! Duke was my team. Michigan vs Auburn in Final! Good Luck!

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly love Texas Tech in this spot

If Michigan State advances, they winning the tournament

Auburn is not beating Virginia

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
michigan state there playing great right now

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to see Michigan State go the distance. They've been playing hard all season and after their first game in the tourney they've been playing lights out ball

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I watch I have to root for MSU or Auburn(whoever plays against UVA). MSU coach Izzo and Auburn coach Bruce Pearl are interesting at least. If Auburn wins the title will be vacated once the NCAA investigates. Pearl has friends going to prison by buying recruits and not hiding it well.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Texas tech the most

F

fastfash25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No body should beat Virginia

W

wizebettor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fade auburn...they rely too much on the 3 and the remaining teams have good 3 defense.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the under in the VA Auburn game. Go Unders!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm considering that right now at the moment. My problem with it is a common one if you bet sports... and that is to never bet against "feel good" stories. Their main guy is hurt, decent sized underdogs vs a team that isn't blowing people out and so on.... has me conflicted at the moment. Kind of the same with michigan state really.
fade auburn...they rely too much on the 3 and the remaining teams have good 3 defense.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at my Avatar, and guess who I'm rooting for.... :)

Michigan St? :p I hope those Red Raiders smoke the Spartans. Ive been really impressed the way they have played the last couple of games

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate to see Auburn lose that game

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know nothing about NCAA, but I'm in a $10 bracket pool and picked Virginia to go all the way. If they win I'll take home a good chunk of change. So I'm a huge Virginia fan today.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know nothing about NCAA, but I'm in a $10 bracket pool and picked Virginia to go all the way. If they win I'll take home a good chunk of change. So I'm a huge Virginia fan today.

Well nice job getting that money last night! Congrats!!!