nba playoffs fixed or not you be the judge

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow if you have been watching the zebras seem to have knocked the spurs out and have made okc the team to face the warriors if you watch the games the calls they make might have you see things my way they have already given okc game one gift wrapped and before game 2 they knew the world was starting to pay more attention to them I feel a shame that it has come to this because a lot of people will lose their jobs but its time to replace the zebras with the new robot technology they have been testing yes for those who don't know robot zebras coming to a game near you what do you think of all of this good or bad. good luck at the tables

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Or maybe the Spurs started looking & playing old & tired.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's the thing: Especially in the playoffs, there is literally a foul committed almost every play, whether it be a small hand-check, a tug of the jersey, a push-off offensively... whatever.

It's up to the refs to decide what to let go and what to keep calling. I also think that the fact that more people are scrutinizing them this year (rightfully so BTW), is changing the way they referee games and making things worse.

I wouldn't say that it's fixed per se, but I've found that, at least in the East, the home team gets an overwhelming number of calls compared to the away team. Look at Cleveland v. Toronto. I'm just hoping the Raps get the whistle next game.

The Raps had 56 foul calls against them and only shot 38 FTs
The Cavs had 36 foul calls against them and shot 70 FTs (Lebron shot 21)

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or maybe the Spurs started looking & playing old & tired.

I saw the entire series game for game so many blown calls against the spurs old or not you cant beat the zebras. I am a knicks fan I have my own problems but being from n.y.c. I can see when someone is getting taken for a fool. but thanks for your opinion good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the thing: Especially in the playoffs, there is literally a foul committed almost every play, whether it be a small hand-check, a tug of the jersey, a push-off offensively... whatever.

It's up to the refs to decide what to let go and what to keep calling. I also think that the fact that more people are scrutinizing them this year (rightfully so BTW), is changing the way they referee games and making things worse.

I wouldn't say that it's fixed per se, but I've found that, at least in the East, the home team gets an overwhelming number of calls compared to the away team. Look at Cleveland v. Toronto. I'm just hoping the Raps get the whistle next game.

The Raps had 56 foul calls against them and only shot 38 FTs
The Cavs had 36 foul calls against them and shot 70 FTs (Lebron shot 21)

okay I see your point but this is beyond just your basic foul calls westbrook travelled right in front of the zebras face and he did not make the call the whole world saw that. the warriors would have got the ball back with time on the clock and a chance for a 3 to tie the game but they did not get that call and what may have been a series changer warriors could be up 2-0 rather then being 1-1. good luck at the tables

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
okay I see your point but this is beyond just your basic foul calls westbrook travelled right in front of the zebras face and he did not make the call the whole world saw that. the warriors would have got the ball back with time on the clock and a chance for a 3 to tie the game but they did not get that call and what may have been a series changer warriors could be up 2-0 rather then being 1-1. good luck at the tables

That Westbrook no call was pretty bad, I don't think the closest ref was looking at his feet on the play, and was looking to call a take foul on Curry.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Westbrook no call was pretty bad, I don't think the closest ref was looking at his feet on the play, and was looking to call a take foul on Curry.

It's a shame how the Spurs got robbed and now they are making the champs work twice as hard as the Spurs watch and see for yourself tonight I'm not just talking crap remember that I'm a Knicks fan. Good luck at the tables