NBA Playoffs - East

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the NBA seems more fun to watch then ever this year with multiple teams in the east poppin off. The bucks, raptors, celtics, pacers, and sixers are all good teams and I'm wondering who you guys are thinking is gonna make it to the finals in the east?

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto or the Bucks.
Indiana is not enough yet to get in the finals.
Philly is a big joke for me, they will get knocked out in the playoffs.

If i have to choose, i take the Raptors.
Toronto Raptors - Golden State Warriors final.
and GSW wins.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think either the bucks or Raptors will make the finals, I am hoping the raptors do

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers

I'm a big 76er fan. Go Philly !

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m feeling like there’s a strong possibility that either the raptors or the bucks will be there. If I could only pick one being Canadian gotta go with the raptors.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see the Raptors in the finals not only because I am a fan and a canadian but Toronto sports are always being under valued and always being taken advantage of by American sports.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the NBA seems more fun to watch then ever this year with multiple teams in the east poppin off. The bucks, raptors, celtics, pacers, and sixers are all good teams and I'm wondering who you guys are thinking is gonna make it to the finals in the east?

Hope to see Orlando Magic in Play Off. They still in a hunt & have chances to be in the final List !!! I'm Magic fan since 1993 when there were Hardaway & O'Neal in the squad so even though Orlando never chatch the Stars I never change my Team!))
Forza Magic!!! Forza Gordon, Ross & Co!!! =)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am Canadian and I am a huge Raptors fan. So I am pulling for the Raps. Though my heart is telling me Toronto my head is telling me the bucks go to the final. I hope my heart is right. The bucks are a pretty complete team, size 3 point shooting and the Greek freak. Toronto is also pretty complete. I think the one area that could decide whether or not T.O. gets by the bucks is their defense. They are pretty evenly matched bot Toronto is a very good defensive team and that could be the difference. The problem is Golden state warriors will be waiting in the finals and I would put money on them winning a third title in a row.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is finally the year for the raptors. No Lebron and insert Kawhi, that is a huge win win

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors. They have the deepest team and love the way they run their offense. Not the same team as in year's past.