jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I’m a bulls fan but sadly they had a terrible second half. Injuries. But we’ll c… Lets Go!!

I got Suns over the Nets…

Who yours favorite team and/or who’s your guess to win???

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too bad he couldn’t put together the Lakers and so he won’t be there in the Playoff, but not even in the Play-In. However, there may be some interesting dueling and I wouldn’t dare guess the final winner right now.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars gave me a challenge that if I placed a 10 dollar bet on the NBA play in I would get a free 5 dollar bet but I have no clue what this is about. Is there like a mini tourney to decide the final teams getting in? If this is the case why are the yes/no odds so unbalanced?

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hope for an interesting and unpredictable playoffs. Many teams are approximately equal in strength.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this year Dallas Mavericks can surprise with an inspired Doncic

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Lakers finished 11th in the Western Conference with such a great rooster on paper- my few bets on NBA this season were pretty much backing their opponents lol... Also, it was kinda fun to see 'poor' Westbrook on Shaktin' a fool pretty much every week lol...

About the favorites to win the Championship, I'd say that's really tough to predict this season and IMO it will go down to one of the teams that will have the least injury problems... The Suns looked strong this season and deserve to be considered the nb1 favorites, the Bucks have IMO the best player in the league and they're the defending Champions- so I can't exclude them... Still, my favorites are the Nets and hopefully KD and Kyrie will stay healthy and keep the great form showed lately and have a deep run in the Playoffs :)

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA

Living in Colorado I am hoping to see the Nuggets make it deep inot the playoffs even though they are missing some key players out with injuries. One can only hope LOL

GL to you all and your favorite team! :D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not all pairs are determined for the playoffs. First there is a play-in for teams from 7th to 10th places. The teams that took 1st and 2nd places will recognize their rivals and the battle will begin.

jcmunoz33

jcmunoz33

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nets…

Neta made it through!! And now let’s c out the wear clippers or wolves?

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neta made it through!! And now let’s c out the wear clippers or wolves?

I saw some of the game and Irving played outstanding.

I listened to the half time show and I wish the guys wouldn't clown around so much because a lot of their outlooks are spot on but when I heard Barkley say the Nets were playing so well but the Nets secondary squad scared him and that the game would be closer (Nets were up by 20 points at one point in the half) unless Durant and Irving continued to play so well, he was so spot on.

Nets would be in a much better place if Simmons was playing. I'm sure Nets fans can't wait for that guy to finally play a game. Really enjoyed the game. Clippers without their big star showed up and tried to win. They shut down Towns like they did in a previous game so that wasn't a surprise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw some of the Twolves game and the response of the team after winning that game was over the top and silly. It was funny. I wouldn't be surprised if Beverly is bipolar, lol.Overall good games to watch.

Last edited:
TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since this year unfortunately didn't work for the Lakers, I'll bet on the current champions, but it's still very early, several good games ahead...

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprised to see raptors in the playoffs this year. They’ve been on a roll lately and who knows let’s start off with a first round upset over the 76ers and go from there. Go Raps go

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Surprised to see the raptors win a game against the sixers honestly thought Shaq had it rigjt when he called the sweep! Minnesota is giving Memphis a run for their money too something I didn’t expect to see

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am picking the Golden State Warriors. I think they are healthy and they are playing great at the right time of year.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

forever the lakers will be an admirable team, and more for the number of titles they have

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
forever the lakers will be an admirable team, and more for the number of titles they have

Yes a big congratulations to the lakers for their participation this season! What a great year for GM Leburn and Westbrick

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giannis Antetokounmpo is simply unstoppable. He's aiming for the second ring in a row. Despite the fact that Khris Middleton was injured. Bucks will have to go the hard way.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Miami heat can hit the table and keep the honors of being the new champions

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston advances to the semi-finals. They showed a very good game.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors are still alive hopefully they can win one at home to force a game 7. 76ers last game they looked defeated and outplayed even without VanVleet.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Butler and his team advance to the semi-finals

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celtics looked really good vs the Nets. Really fun matchup between Celtics and Bucks. Actually a lot of good matchups in the next round. Really wide open for who wins it all this year.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas and Suns advance to the semi-finals. Getting more and more interesting

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I believe Boston is going to win the NBA championship, they should get by Milwaukee. But I think it might go to 6 games, as long as Boston continues on playing the way they are , I sure think they are going to win it. All they have to do is stay on fire, and keeping playing their game they'll take it.

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont watch any match of play off. I know memphis win title.