NBA Play-in

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about the new way to go to the championship?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teams ranked 7-8 or nearby will not be happy with the play-in system. But for those who are lower in the table, this tournament is the motivation to continue fighting in the championship. You just look at Washington with Russell Westbrook and Bradley Beal. They will fight to get into the playoffs. Strong teams should not be afraid of play-in.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the new play in tournament. I think it devalues the 7 and 8 spot. Stick to straight 8 don't mess around with what worked.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like the play in game, the regular season doesn’t mean as much, the NBA should’ve kept it the way it was

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like it

I like it. It sounds like it will be fun to watch the play-in tournament games.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting new format. We will follow closely

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its a great idea the end of season in the nba means something now getting into the top 6 means more now you cant just sit players at the end of the season unless you want to possible fall into the playin game

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its a great idea the end of season in the nba means something now getting into the top 6 means more now you cant just sit players at the end of the season unless you want to possible fall into the playin game
I was against the play-in at first. But seeing how the teams are struggling now, I changed my mind. Because the end of the season is bright.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it, something different and interesting. Gives more teams a chance to make the playoffs.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State Warriors 100 - 103 Los Angeles Lakers It was an amazing game. Play in proved to be very good

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked this Play-in. It’s so much more exciting when it’s up to a match to see who gets ahead. Probably the reception was also good so you can stay in this system.