• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t wait until the new NBA season begins.
what can you say about this do you like nba?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the NBA. I am a Raptors guy so all the best to them to having a successful season.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I love BBall

Cavs and Hornets are my favourite teams. Unfortunately neither are good teams and neither are well run organisations at this moment. They both make too many head scratching moves.

I throw my support behind Lakers this year for the chip because lbj now plays there.

Should be a great competitive season as there is no super team and there is parity for the first time in 9 years.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just in the upcoming season team play between themselves 82 game , will on that watch, I think that in the upcoming season, will spectacular games, will on that watch, me very strongly likes basketball, await the with look forward first match its favorite team, Chicago Bulls. I watch matches since my childhood and try not to miss the matches of my favorite team.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see some of the playoff teams like rockets, raptors, celtics, bucks, spurs, blazers, thunder from last year making the playoffs again. Maybe this year lakers will be in the playoffs.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really looking forward to this season. It seems like the title could be up for grabs while the last few years have just been GSW with their superteam. There are a lot of super teams but there’s a handful that have a legit shot at winning it all.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really looking forward to this season. It seems like the title could be up for grabs while the last few years have just been GSW with their superteam. There are a lot of super teams but there’s a handful that have a legit shot at winning it all.

Who you see winning it all? Me personally I see Rockets winning

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in anticipation of the new season will be a very competitive season based on the latest transfers

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for the hometown sixers again. I think they'll miss Reddick a lot more than they think come playoff time. Sad to see the warriors dynasty end with injuries and egos running wild/

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who you see winning it all? Me personally I see Rockets winning

If health isn’t an issue, I like the Lakers. I wish they didn’t play Rondo so much especially with Lebron but AD will show how great he is.

Clipper are the favorites and they will be tough on defense with Kawhi, PG, and Pat Bev.

I like the Rockets team but not sure if Westbrook and Harden will be good enough to win it all. They’re good friends and that goes a long ways, but their games don’t really fit each other.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If health isn’t an issue, I like the Lakers. I wish they didn’t play Rondo so much especially with Lebron but AD will show how great he is.

Clipper are the favorites and they will be tough on defense with Kawhi, PG, and Pat Bev.

I like the Rockets team but not sure if Westbrook and Harden will be good enough to win it all. They’re good friends and that goes a long ways, but their games don’t really fit each other.

Lakers vs Clippers matchup will be a good one this year. Both teams with new rosters. I don't know who will be the winner of LA in this one. With Westbrook on the rockets, it doesn't put as much pressure on Harden. Like in previous seasons, Harden was always the guy to go to. He always had to make some miracle shots.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, i think LA win a this season but i dont know wich..

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers won 3 in a row. I think they're back. Very interesting season.