PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs in 6 over Rockets

East - My Cavs are coming out, barring an injury to no. 23 ( I was going to say kid from Akron as I always do but we actually have another kid from Akron on team now). I expect it to be a breeze I see no challengers in East.

West - Who knows who is winning it is a crap shoot at this moment. If Curry comes back healthy GSW comes out. Rockets best team whole season but I do not trust Harden, CP3 & D'Antoni in pressure situations. OKC have not played well but they are dangerous team come playoff time. Portland can upset everyone but would need things to go there way they can't beat Rockets/GSW but if someone does their dirty job for them they have a chance. The rest of teams I do not see any chance of coming out of West but any of them could win a round 1 matchup.

Next few days in West is going to be exciting we got one team that needs to be eliminated. Teams 4 through 9 are seperated by 1 game. Could come down to the Nuggest Twolves game on Wednesday.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors over Cavs in 5

Even without Curry, no one is stopping the Warriors early on, and they should get Curry back in type for the WCF against HOU.

The Warriors have been on cruise control all season, they are going to step it up in the playoffs, and I don't see anyone stopping them.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
West - Golden State is just too good and too experienced to not get there, but Houston is going to be a tough out. My gut says GS is 7 - if everyone's healthy. If not - Houston gets through.

East - My heart says Raptors obviously. Cleveland is the only other scary team - Boston with Kyrie out aren't deep enough to go on. Philadelphia peaked to get to 4th but I fear once this run ends - and it will - that they won't get past the 2nd round. I'll live dangerously and go Raps get by Cleveland and win the East.

Finals - Raps in 6. They've handled Houston all year, they are more playoff tested and the disappointment at being beaten by Cleveland goes away if they get past the Cavs. Similar to the Jays back in the early 90's, once over the hump they go all the way.

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First Sixers are 3rd seed. Second. They will take east. 3rd seed is easier rd than 4th. Cleveland Toronto will battle in 2nd rd. Sixers cruise to finals and beat tired Cavs or raptors. I'll go with my heart. Sixers shock nba :)

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the sixers, just not all the way. Houston over cle in 5.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors vs Raptors with Kyrie going down the east is wide open so wouldn't be surprised to see any team in.

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston vs Toronto .. Rockets in 7🔝;)

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Rockets stay healthy through out Play offs. I have Rockets winning it all against anyone.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cavs over warriors in the final would be my dream.

Cavs winning will be taken obv

Realistically I can’t see it happening but god damn it I can dream, if they make the final I’m pretty much going to have to fly in for a game

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
warriors vs 76ers if embid comes back

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Embid is back. Just will be wearing a plastic mask to protect his face. I just hope he doesn't get hurt again. Nobody in east has a center to guard him

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the final will be warrion x indiana

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler