NBA Finals 2020

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think Lebron James and the Lakers will get their Championship tonight? It could be their first title in 10 years.

Let me know what you think below👇👇👇

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers should win but its always interesting to see an underdog like the Heat come back and win it all.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers should win but its always interesting to see an underdog like the Heat come back and win it all.

I would love the Lakers win the series but it is not impossible for the Heat to have another title too. Jimmy buckets it all!

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's it! Lebron James and the Lakers wins the NBA Championship. Congratulations! Lakers.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now the main question. Will Anthony stay at Likers? It makes no sense for him to leave, but we know that anything can happen. Moreover, he himself said that he did not know about his future.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The number of people who watched it suggests that it was one of the most uninteresting finals in the history of the NBA. Viewers stopped watching basketball because basketball players are more focused on politics.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now tell me what you think about this season's NBA finalists. Phoenix Suns vs. Bucks? Who do you think will become Champions? This championship will be the first for each team's superstars.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like the Bucks are winning! Go bucks Go