NBA or Euroleague?

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had to choose to see one of the competitions, what would it be?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The NBA game has always been built on athleticism and entertainment. A small number of teams used strict team basketball. Now everything has been simplified to constant 3-point shots. Euroleague games are the most tactical and defensive. They have less entertainment, but more combination actions. Although the introduction of unprepared 3-point shots has reached here from the NBA.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The NBA game has always been built on athleticism and entertainment. A small number of teams used strict team basketball. Now everything has been simplified to constant 3-point shots. Euroleague games are the most tactical and defensive. They have less entertainment, but more combination actions. Although the introduction of unprepared 3-point shots has reached here from the NBA.

Yes I very much agree with that! That is why I like the two competitions, one to watch basketball and the other to see a show on the basketball court. Likewise, if I have to choose one, I would not know which one :D

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen very few Euroleague games but if there is something I am sure of, it is that very good players come from there to the NBA, of course the NBA has much more strength, better players, better preparation I think regarding the Euroleague and something would have to happen extraordinary for Europe to fight the United States in Basketball

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer USA college basketball, its more of a team game than NBA, and more exciting than the Euroleague.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.The NBA by all means!It has the whole package: show, entertainment and the best players.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course Euroleague and there are three reasons for that.

1). The main one is that in the Euroleague the teams are playing defense basketball and the games are really more interesting than NBA, where the defense is very rarely thing.

2.) The atmosphere in the hall - in the Euroleague, especially the Balkans teams are making the atmosphere so brutal and unbelievable that you can not see nowhere these kind of thing in other places.

3). It is a lit bit personal reason, but the matches in the Euroleague are in Europe and the time is normal for watching than the NBA games, which are after midnight.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion there is no comparison. There is nothing even close to the NBA.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA for sure no contest.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Euroleague could be watched while there was a break in the NBA. Naturally, almost everyone will choose the NBA. There is no need to go to a fortune teller.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there is no comparison, the NBA is way ahead of the Euroleague. Any NBA team would be an easy Euroleague champion, as the best Euroleague team in the NBA may not be able to qualify for the playoffs.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These championships are from different categories. Believing that every league has its fans. I certainly like the NBA.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA is more entertaining for me.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the playing standard is much better in the nba but sometimes the crowds in the Euroleague make it interesting to watch

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA

I would have to pick the NBA for viewing entertainment. Besides having an interest because of local teams playing I know I can get full coverage of all games with the TV service I have.

GL ALL at the tables ! :D

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Euroleague, Zalgiris, Jasikevicius...

H

Horace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to pick the NBA for viewing entertainment. Besides having an interest because of local teams playing I know I can get full coverage of all games with the TV service I have.

GL ALL at the tables ! :D

Agreed