NBA draft -2019

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2019 NBA Entry Draft took place Thursday evening at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Which teams were most active ?
Who got the most promising players ?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the top 2 in the draft will be super impact players in Williamson and Morant.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean clearly the pelicans in regards to both your questions. They got a ton of the top talent in the draft besides just zion.

Lakers got a steal in the 2nd round, I'm sure they were really happy considering all the picks they traded a way to get that caliber of a player mid second round.

Clippers and the Knicks did well, and Detroit got a interesting pick who could be amazing after some training and experience, he is still only 18.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bol Bol is such a steal at 44 to be able to get a player with such a high ceiling is always worth it with a 2nd round pick. Other insane steals are Nassir Little to Portland at 25 who was projected top 10 and Kevin Porter at 30 is great as well and worst pick in the first round in my opinion is Cam Johnson to the Suns especially since he's like 23 and older than Devin Booker who has played 5 seasons in the league already. Hawks made out very well too with Hunter and Reddish on the wings who could be scary with Trae and John Collins already in Atlanta. Personally, I think Morant ends up the best player out of this draft.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant wait to see Zion games in New Orlean