nba championship

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so it is cp3, booker, ayton and the suns vs giannis, middleton, holiday and the bucks i hope health isnt a factor for either team. i hope its a good series who yall got?

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Giannis is out of the series. Bucks still have a great team even without him and Suns is very consistent!

It will be a great Series for sure! I'm expecting a long one to be decide on game 7! I hope Suns win it as CP3 doesn't have a ring! Giannis have 10+ seasons to get one! But before he does it, he need to learn on how to shoot a Free Trow! :D:D:D:D:D

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was hoping atlanta to get to the finals, but either way i think the suns are strong enough to win against atlanta or milwaukee.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Giannis can play the Bucks have a chance but it really depends on how they play. Without Giannis, Jrue has been playing great and needs to stay that way. I’d pick Phoenix if I was betting but will be rooting for the Bucks.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
suns should win with no giannis i think

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I picking the Suns. Great group of young players and veteran leadership. Its a team that can compete for championships for years.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milwaukee has played better when their role players had to step up with Giannis out. I think I still lean Suns to win this series as they are the most healthy team left and have home court advantage but the Bucks will push them to the limit. If I had to put a bet down I'd go with Suns 4-3.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an interesting ending. It seems to me that СP3 should win.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it definitely feels like a CP3 year. Suns played well first game. Bucks need to make some adjustments. Lopez was getting crushed but I don’t think they can sit him the whole game. Their smalls aren’t that great from the bench.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Suns will win the championship. CP3 has been trying for many years to get into the finals and to get a championship.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, after the last two games. It seems that Bucks wake up! It looks like they will win the championship!

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d really like this series to go the distance hoping for Milwaukee in 7.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is looking more and more like a 7 game series.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I agree I would like to see Milwaukee win in game number 7 they have a really good team and deserve it ... Go bucks for the win

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i want to know what glod teams should i bet on

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely needs a game 7. If I was betting, I’d pick the Suns. But hoping the Bucks can pull it off. Giannis has definitely figured it out and also has been amazing on defense.