amazingriki

amazingriki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, wait for the playoffs.
Place a bet on every game to DRAW.
odds are about 14-16 to 1. And they are not that rare during the playoffs!

What are your thoughts on this?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Interesting strategy. There are better ways to go about it though than betting on all games. There are certain matchups that are closer than others. There are certain teams that just going to be blowned out this post season.
There is no draw in NBA so I am guessing you are referring to a game going to overtime. Those are great odds most sites I am around will give you back a free bet if a game goes to overtime and your team looses.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the line is close, always go for the Home team Playful says. Don't forget aboot her when you win lol

amazingriki

amazingriki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I meant the overtime. That's a technical draw haha.
And of course, thank you for clarifying, I didn't mean ALL games, of course there are some that will 99% win.

I've tested this out and I actually made some small profit out of it. Wouldn't recommend for high stakes though.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shop around to beat the Pinnacle vig-free price

/thread

:p

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yes, I meant the overtime. That's a technical draw haha.
And of course, thank you for clarifying, I didn't mean ALL games, of course there are some that will 99% win.

I've tested this out and I actually made some small profit out of it. Wouldn't recommend for high stakes though.

I play small more like micro. I play more for the fun than the return, although profiting is nice. It is profitable more days than not. Regular season is a lot harder than playoff to pick there are a lot more things to consider especially those back to back games.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars