NBA Best Duo's

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seems to be alot of discussion about who has the Best Duo in the NBA.Kevin Durant (injured) joining Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn will be an interesting Duo once KD returns,,,,Steph Curry + Klay Thompson(injured)in Golden State are an awesome pair of shooters,,,Russel Westbrook reuniting with James Harden in Houston will be a force to be reckoned with,,,Kawhi Leonard and Paul George teaming up in L.A. with the Clippers will dominate both ends of the floor and last but certainly not least the Super-Duo of Lebron James and Anthony Davis playing with the Lakers,,,, Who do you like this year? :icon_king

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a three-point shooting league, Klay and Steph are still the best duo. LeBron and Anthony Davis are a duo that was made for the 1990s.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not Klay and steph. People have caught on to the hey I'll just shoot from 30 to 35 out because I'll be open because no one is going to guard at that distance type of play. Kd and irving, can't really say until we see if Kd comes back as the Kd we know after that injury, and I'm not a fan of irvings play. Kawhi and George should be greatly but George isn't a great shooter, yet takes a ton of shots. Lbj and Davis win the duo for me, both are top at their spots, high fg percentage, good defence, good range for their size, both freak athletes.

Embiid and simmons could Crack the top 5. Denver and Milwaukee have duos that could be top 5 this year. I'm curious to see how Luka and Porzingis play together this year also.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you forget Kris and Luka

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to look at Westbrook duet with Harden. The attacking potential of their bundle, in the case of proper use of both, is incredibly great.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first thought I think of AD and LeBron, because they are both top 5 players in my opinion. However, I'm only taking them if it's the playoffs so you get playoff LeBron, because during the regular season I have to take Kawhi and Paul George since they will absolutely lock up the other teams wings as well. It all just comes down to how hard LeBron is trying haha.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will likely be the highest scoring duo... but will also be the least efficient duo in the leauge. Doesn't matter if they score 60 together if it took them 50+ shots to get there.
It will be interesting to look at Westbrook duet with Harden. The attacking potential of their bundle, in the case of proper use of both, is incredibly great.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The duos out in the West are going to be unreal!

Russ & Harden reunion is going to be so much fun(I think they win the west regular season)
Bron and Brow / Steph and DLO / PG and Leonard / Lillard and CJ all are going to be great this year.
We even have KP and Luka in Dallas!!
Go ahead and order league pass, this is going to be the best season yet!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best Duo is John Stockton and Karl Malone.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
For this season it will be LBJ & AD

Next year it could be different with KD+Uncle Drew

Russ+Harden and PG13+Kwahi both these tandems skill set over lap

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kawhi Leonard and Paul George ,are my pick for my duos. Love underdogs and always will.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just give it a couple more years for it to be Trae Young and John Collins with Kevin Hurtr as their version of Klay Thompson and then whatever Cam Reddish and Deandre Hunter develop into. Hawks have one of the brightest futures, I really love the types of players they have especially if Cam Reddish can ever actually fill his potential.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought Trae would be a bust. Not saying I believe in him now, but he did far exceed what I thought he would, especially in the last third of the season. I'd be less interested in cams growth this year, as I would be with another player they just signed, another duke guy, Jabari parker. He has a high ceiling, was the number 2 pick a few years ago. Obviously you'd still want cam to work out, but he has time to adapt and his growth doesn't need to be rushed as much.
Just give it a couple more years for it to be Trae Young and John Collins with Kevin Hurtr as their version of Klay Thompson and then whatever Cam Reddish and Deandre Hunter develop into. Hawks have one of the brightest futures, I really love the types of players they have especially if Cam Reddish can ever actually fill his potential.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LBJ and Davis have to be the best followed by Kawhi and PG. Clippers might have the better team right now but the Lakers will have a chance to be better once everyone actually plays together. Very interesting season it’ll be.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Klay and Steph ..but Leonard and George will probably be better

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently they are Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson, in the story Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So hard to pick one but I choose LBJ and AD.

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. or shaq and kobie

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron James and Anthony Davis will be able to win rings for LA this year.