seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Who do you think will win the NBA ring this year? For me the winners this year will be the Minnesota Timberwolves, they have great talent and a lot of height in their team. In my opinion, NBA officials should find ways to make the schedule less complicated for players. It's sad to see that many teams suffer multiple injuries when it comes to the most important moment, which is the playoffs. It's 4 months, I think the players will have a vacation when the playoffs are over. Maybe they should cut back on that vacation time a bit and not play as often in the regular season, in my opinion.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Howdy teammate. I have to admit that I have not been following the NBA since GSW did not make the playoffs. Just have a feeling that NYK is a darkhorse & could pull an upset! GL to your fav MIN!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola compañero. Debo admitir que no he seguido la NBA desde que GSW no llegó a los playoffs. ¡Simplemente tengo la sensación de que NYK es un caballo oscuro y podría dar la sorpresa! GL a tu MIN favorito!
Hello friend, I was also excited about GSW, but this year my favorite team was Minnesota, good luck this weekend my friend!!!

Sullivanryn88

Sullivanryn88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Boston Celtics. Most complete team aside from the nuggets. Baring injuries though. Playoff start basically a whole new season. Should be interesting.