NBA

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will pass among the top eight in the east. I would love Denver and Los Angeles Clippers because of Jokic and Teodosic.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will pass among the top eight in the east. I would love Denver and Los Angeles Clippers because of Jokic and Teodosic.

In the West, I have the Clippers and the Pelicans missing the playoffs.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
West is so much better than the East in NBA.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long ago did you start to get excited about NBA live?Your favorite basketball team and how long have you been watching its successes and victories?

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Woah, you're wild if you think the Clippers are missing the playoffs with Kawhi and PG haha I'm guessing this was a joke. I do agree with the Pelicans missing the playoffs although I think they will be right there competing in the top 10 area with Lonzo and Ingram having much more freedom to play their game.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though Raptors are not the same championship team. People should not underestimate this team. Every time sports pundits always put down Toronto sports.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers, lakers, denver, portland, gs, utah, houston... last choice is hard for me, hard to have a feel for the pelicans, they could be very good with that line up if it meshes together. San Antonio is consistent over the years. Lakers and clippers should be way ahead of the rest, and denver should be way ahead of the other 5. Whoever said the Clippers won't make the playoffs... I'd like to see which 8 you think will make it. Clippers could win 50 games on accident, much less on purpose.

Last edited:
F

FuncrusherPlus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Awwww. Poor lackers fan. Its always tough getting your arse whipped by little bro (going on permanent big bro). Lackers fans are the ones who should be worried about missing the playoffs. One (inevitable) injury to Marshmallow Davis and Lebron will shut it down early to work on his real job.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the crazist offseason in recent memory too bad knicks still suck

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all the signing they did (they can still get another player) I don't think they would miss the playoffs without davis. It's pretty simular to the Cleveland teams lbj was on, but better defenders. Obviously they don't want to test that out though.
Awwww. Poor lackers fan. Its always tough getting your arse whipped by little bro (going on permanent big bro). Lackers fans are the ones who should be worried about missing the playoffs. One (inevitable) injury to Marshmallow Davis and Lebron will shut it down early to work on his real job.

F

FuncrusherPlus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all the signing they did (they can still get another player) I don't think they would miss the playoffs without davis. It's pretty simular to the Cleveland teams lbj was on, but better defenders. Obviously they don't want to test that out though.

Yeah, obviously Im just having some fun at the Lakers fans expense. With that being said, if you had to pick a team to miss the playoffs, the Clippers or the Lakers, which is it?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are talking no risk of injuries or anything? I'd probably take the Lakers to make it because I think their line up matches up better with denver, and Utah than the Clippers does. I think the Clippers match up better with Houston and golden state than the Lakers does. To me, Denver and the jazz are both better teams than Houston and gs, that's how I'm thinking on this, but I'd be shocked if the Clippers or the Lakers were less than a 3 seed.
Yeah, obviously Im just having some fun at the Lakers fans expense. With that being said, if you had to pick a team to miss the playoffs, the Clippers or the Lakers, which is it?

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we are all forgetting Houston almost made the finals basically two years in a row and they replaced Chris Paul with a much better player. I think they are my number one at this point honestly with how good Harden is offensively then Lakers/Clippers close behind with Bucks soon after.

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers!
I like Lebron James and watching him from his first season in the league. They have good chances to win with current roster

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Toronto Raptors Champions again ! Would be great for the Canadians ! I have many friends up there.
Cheers,
M.D.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russ isn't a much better player than paul, and harden isn't good offensively... he doesn't even shoot 45 percent, you can't look at stat lines and just look at the output. You have to look at the input too. He scores a lot because he takes a hell of a lot of shots, and he gets a hell of a lot of questionable foul calls. He was barely top 100 in field goal percentage last year....And yeah I don't like harden as a player, but that is a unbiased opinion of him. Players like him have kinda ruined the leauge, playing like soccer players flopping every time they get slightly touched, then getting rewarded for it.

People like harden, russ, george, etc... have great stats on paper, but look at how they get to those results. And none of them are good defensively either. You could argue George is average on the defensive side.
I think we are all forgetting Houston almost made the finals basically two years in a row and they replaced Chris Paul with a much better player. I think they are my number one at this point honestly with how good Harden is offensively then Lakers/Clippers close behind with Bucks soon after.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like the Knicks, now I just mostly watch the teams with Zags on them.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we will see what happens in NBA 19-20! im stoked!

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas is my team...donkic and porzingis is the future, as long as kristaps is healthy and luca's mom remains hot as ever.... hehehe