WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Anybody take any long shots? Or head to head matchups?

Alex Bowman (Starting in 2nd) had +1400 odds and the drivers will probably be a little more passive today considering it's their first race back in a long time with No Practice or Qualifying. Alex Bowman just had good results at Auto Club (Similar track to Darlington in terms of higher tyre wear)

I've got Austin Dillon to beat Chris Bell @ -110 and Matt Kenseth to beat Willy Byron @ + 130

Cheers,

Enjoy the Race :):)

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will express my opinion if I assume that in Europe the Nascar is not very popular. Personally, I do not have a single acquaintance who would watch the data of a car race. In Europe more popular F 1. I have been making bets for a long time and have never met a nascar in a line at bookmakers

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will express my opinion if I assume that in Europe the Nascar is not very popular. Personally, I do not have a single acquaintance who would watch the data of a car race. In Europe more popular F 1. I have been making bets for a long time and have never met a nascar in a line at bookmakers

Yeah that's okay :) I like both and can understand someone not liking NASCAR or F1 for different reasons

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looked to Bet365 to see what Nascar odds they are offering and right now it is just toyota 200 darlington winner ... Therefore that market is surely so huge ...

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Looked to Bet365 to see what Nascar odds they are offering and right now it is just toyota 200 darlington winner ... Therefore that market is surely so huge ...

Yeah Bet365 isn't the greatest.

Try BetOnline or Sportsbetting. They have a $20,000 Trifecta offer right now. Place any $10 wager on the races between May 19-27th and qualify for a $5000, $1000 or $50 free bet.

If you choose the correct Top 3 in any race you get a $5000 free bet, if you guess the top 3 completely wrong you get a $50 free bet.

That's a pretty good deal.

They also offer Head to Head Driver Matchups, not only Winner of the Race.

Sometimes certain sites offer better Promos than others :)

I also prefer a site that's got CardsChat freerolls :)

I used to use Bet365 for Sports but don't like their Poker Software