MU vs PSG (Odds from Bookmakers )

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today starts 1/8 of the Champions League and MU vs PSG is the main match of the day. Bookmakers give, as for me, very big (good) coefficients for the victory of MU and for the passage of MU further as a whole. Your opinion ? Don't you think that bookmakers greatly overestimate the power of PSG in this pair? Do you agree with me that the coefficient for the victory of MU - 2.2 , and the passage of the MU to the next round - 2.25 are really gifts ?? Cause I am sure that MU will beat PSG and will go next stage!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MU VS PSG

I agree with you that the odds are a overrated but Man U has been playing a lot better since mourinho left but they have only played arsenal and tottenham they havent been measured against one of the best teams in europe, however since they do not have neymar I think it would be an interesting game

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you that the odds are a overrated but Man U has been playing a lot better since mourinho left but they have only played arsenal and tottenham they havent been measured against one of the best teams in europe, however since they do not have neymar I think it would be an interesting game

Unfortunatly for me, my prediction was failed ... I lost some money on my bet ... but I'm not upset only alittle bit surprised by the play of PSG...
Never was MU's fan but truly thought they'd pass on PSG ... must confest .. - I was wrong ((

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My feeling about "the passage of the MU to the next round - 2.25 is really gift" have came tru !!! =))))
They did it !!!
My congrats to MU fans !!!

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Have you see that !? They didi it bro !=)))))

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator