Mourinho throws second place medal at the crowd

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Jose Mourinho is a great coach, but what he did yesterday was a true shame. Chelsea lost the game 1 - 0 with a great goal by Chamberlain and Mourinho as he headed out of the pitch threw the medal to the crowd. I personally think sometimes Mourinho is way out of line and lacks sportsmanship.
Well i hope Chelsea does well this season, i think Mourinho should put Cuadrado and Falcao in the starting lineup.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Jose Mourinho is a great coach, but what he did yesterday was a true shame. Chelsea lost the game 1 - 0 with a great goal by Chamberlain and Mourinho as he headed out of the pitch threw the medal to the crowd. I personally think sometimes Mourinho is way out of line and lacks sportsmanship.
Well i hope Chelsea does well this season, i think Mourinho should put Cuadrado and Falcao in the starting lineup.

I think that is typical Mourinho ~ and so does the crowd, they know exactly what he is like.

I wouldn't be surprised that once this new season is over ~ he'll move on again, not sure where perhaps the USA ~ make loads of money and come back and take over at Portugal ~ Team coach for the next world cup etc.......

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found out it was a kid who was screaming at him to threw the medal so what the hell man, one happy kid with a very nice story to tell.

maximjd

maximjd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found out it was a kid who was screaming at him to threw the medal so what the hell man, one happy kid with a very nice story to tell.

the kid was happy for the medal, but i dont think that he throw it for that reason...

he just like to be on first planes of global news doing stupid things

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the kid was happy for the medal, but i dont think that he throw it for that reason...

he just like to be on first planes of global news doing stupid things

No one likes second place, that's why he did it.