Mourinho at Man United

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all over the news, I think the deal is basically done - Jose "The Special One" Mourinho is to be Man Utd's new manager. Will he be successful there? How will the fans like him? How will this compare to his time at Chelsea? Mourinho is a fantastic manager who is well capable of taking on maybe the hardest job in football. I think he will be a brilliant manager for them who will go into their history books alongside Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson - "Sir" Jose Mourinho has a ring to it :) . I've never had a great like for Man U, but, this will definitely have me watching them a lot more closely and even rooting for them to win. There will be a lot of bitter, angry Chelsea fans - the 1st Chelsea V Man U game at Stamford Bridge will be a very heated atmosphere. Looking forward to watching his progress and success at Old Trafford - he has a lot to live up to and prove and I think he'll flourish under the pressure, a mark of a True Great or even "Special" One.

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's still hearsay, no one has come out and validated it. As a United fan I'll be glad for LVG to move upstairs and Jose to take over. We're supposedly the biggest club in the world, we need a manager who's won everything leading us. As far as Jose only being at clubs for 2 or 3 seasons, where can he go after us? He's done all the big clubs of Europe. I can see him settling in and trying to beat Fergies record. There's a new stand to be built soon and his incentitve is to beat Fergies record and get his name on that stand a la Sir Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Feguson Stands

KOREANLEEGG

KOREANLEEGG

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Mourinho is as astute as we think, Phil Jones will never play right back, the versatile and talented Daley Blind will not be abandoned, Mata and Antonio Valencia will stay, Carrick will get a 12 month contract, and change will be gradual. Schwein-derlin will both go, Memphis too. Young talent will not be sacrificed for expensive imports. Time will tell…