Motorsports

G

giuli4131

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, I’m from argentina and I’m new here! I see there’s a lot of posts of sports but just a little bit related to motorsports, like motogp, nascar, formula 1.
Anyone here know about that?

Now, relating this to the actual covid-19....
What do you think wanna happen with all this events which are programmed during the year??

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are motorsports followers here at CC. We don't get a lot of traffic but there are threads from time to time.

If/when the COVID-19 restrictions get lifted, I'll be at the Chemung Speedrome for scheduled races with my brother's team - M.O.B. Motorsports (find us on FaceBook)

Attachments

• Hero 1 sm.jpg
    Hero 1 sm.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 38
namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are fans of motorcycling. But if you take the formula 1, then in recent seasons there is nothing to look at. Removed tank adjustments, quiet cars, etc.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People should give an extra care to E-Sports! There are lots of great racing simulators... Real drivers should play it more, no risk of injuries and really could be the future somehow

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I an a huge fan of NASCAR. I was a big fan of Carl Edwards as he is from here in Columbia Missouri which is where I live!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the Valentino Rossi motorcycle. He is no longer the best and is surpassed by one but for me he remains the best.

H

hezo1993

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like F1.

My facorite is Max Verstappen.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well as far as I know with Formula 1 which I love watching. This season is unlikely to happen in 2020. I don't think there will be any races and if there is I wonder how many races will happen in 2020.

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Formula 1, but in comparison with Conda Schumacher and Hakinen performed, it was not so exciting to watch.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good luck and that's it, i always wanted to race in auto mobilism would be my dream i always liked tuned cars i always played in the video game Top guier and Grand turismo.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I worked at Atlanta Motor Speedway for 5 years but never got into motorsports. I loved the people that I worked with and the people that participated in the weekly events but it just never grew on me. I like racing myself but watching it was just never my thing.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fangio

Today marks 25 years since the death of Juan Manuel Fangio. Five-time F1 world champion, with four different car brands ... A gentleman on and off the race track

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Motorsport fan

There's a bunch of motorsport fan here and there's no shortage of topics.
Me in particular I like the WRC, Formula 1, Rally Cross, MotoGP and endurance races among others. Here there is something for everyone and we have a whole bunch of different opinions, welcome to give yours. ;)
On the subject of COVID, like all other viruses, one day it will become part of our lives and the competitions will resume their course, and we can resume our conversations about them as we like to do. :p

Webber-F1-Stoner-MotoGP-Whincup-V8-Top-Gear-Festival-Sydney.jpg

Last edited:
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars