Motorsport (F1, MotoGP, etc)

N

noskilluk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone follow/watch any motorsport?

I follow F1 the most, as a Hamilton fan the past few years have been pretty good but it'd be nice to have more of a championship battle, not sure I see it happening though.

MotoGP (and the Moto2 and Moto3 support races) was great last season, not sure for MotoGP if it was all down to Marquez being out with injury but he's so good it probably helped. Hope he gets better and can race again this year though :)

I watch the odd race from other series as well, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, BSB and WSBK is pretty much it though.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I am a big F1 fan since late 1991. Looking forward to the new season and, as people do, have my foot in a few camps. McLaren, Verstappen and Russell. Be nice to see Vettel find some speed and racecraft too..Had enough of the Mercs winning all the time now.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have helped out for years on my brothers race team. For this year we are running a B-Modified at Chemung Speedrome.

Here's our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/mobmotorsports/

Here's some photos thru the years

Attachments

• CC MOB  2.jpg
    CC MOB 2.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2004-06-11-003-tony.jpg
    2004-06-11-003-tony.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Mark Hill 2.jpg
    Mark Hill 2.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Garage 1.jpg
    Garage 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 22
Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am an F1 fan. Looking forward to the changes this year. Also tired of the lack of competition at the front. Too repetitive. Maybe 2022 rules will increase the competition.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also loved Formula 1. But they ruined it all !! Return refuellers, multiple tire manufacturers and of course V8

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to see Vettel back up there on winning ways. Definitely want to see drama and unpredictable racing. Obvious of Mercedes domination is rather annoying. Their new cars are quite fearce looking. They look hungry though to winning constructors championship again.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy following F1. Today was the first race of the season. It was very exciting, especially at the end. Verstappen was briefly in first place, but had to let Luis Hamilton overtake. And so Mersecdes won again. Verstappen in second place and Bottas in third. I am glad that Hamilton has ever received a contract again. His contract was only confirmed late. I think it will be very exciting for a few more races. Until a team at the top can pull away. I suspect Mercedes.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not see fun in F1 with absolute dominance of a team, if only there was a dispute between its drivers, but Bottas is very weak. When Red Bull dominated, the fight between its pilots was fantastic. Sport has to be competitive, without that it is just any presentation.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Robert Kubica should be driver in this season. It's too much bad drivers in grid

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F1 more entertaining so far this year. Red Bull has the best car so far, so Hamilton managed to beat Verstappen with a weaker car. Going to be a good battle this time, Max has what it takes to beat Lewis.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F1 more entertaining so far this year. Red Bull has the best car so far, so Hamilton managed to beat Verstappen with a weaker car. Going to be a good battle this time, Max has what it takes to beat Lewis.

Verstappen lost the first race, his team actually. This season's vision is exciting and i'm waiting for a good battle too.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow after watching Round 2 in Imola, I now start to wonder if Verstappen can actually make it a close season where Hamilton can't win the title with still a few races remaining. As I love to see it go down to the wire in final round.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I think it could be close and could come down to reliability. Huge bonus for Lewis to get 2nd after crashing due to the restart. Little things like this could be the difference. Would love to see McLaren win a race of the usual suspects have a coming together.