Moto gp is back

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope for another exiting season and hope Lorenzo will win again!!

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lorenzo? Why Lorenzo? Last year he won the title in an unfair battle with Rossi. This years is the year of "IL Dottore" for sure!

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfair?? Three races to the end Marquez in last lap goes past Lorenzo and takes him 5 points!! In press conference Rossi acuses him for helping Lorenzo!! Cammon, he takes him 5 points and you acuse him?? It is normal that Marquez was mad after that and decided to really help him!! Lorenzo is much better than Rossi except in rain, iff you rememember in middle of season Lorenzo dominated free practices and qualy, and on race day rain started..Rossi 45 points Lorenzo 0..

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand your point of wiew but, in the final stage of the season Lorenzo had over 20 position advantage against Rossi for the penalty that the italian had after the incident with Marquez. To be all for real Rossi should start at his place where he finished the qualifications and then if Lorenzo would won, anybody can say that the spanish is the best! But in these circumstances we can doubt this statement, that Lorenzo is the best! Will see this year who will be the best!
In another train of thoughts Andrea Dovizioso seems like a pilot that can fight with the best, i saw in todays Gp that he came second, wery nice job for "Dovi"

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this year Lorenzo will win easily..off course if rain doesn't come often!! Honda is so bad, this is first season for long time that honda is slower than yamaha on finish straight!! Ducati was good on this track because of long straights but i don't think they can fight for title...

M

makrarom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an exciting finish to the race, although was hoping for Rossi to get on the podium.

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand wery well why Ducati has a top speed much, much higher that the other bikes?:O. Can someone explain me this thing?

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand wery well why Ducati has a top speed much, much higher that the other bikes?:O. Can someone explain me this thing?

They have few horse power more, and setup for bike like that..it is not so much, but visualy loks like that...but i am shocked how slow honda is...