ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hello,

Yesterday , I made one sick bet, but only with 0.50$. I did combinated bet with 15 events for Teniss. And i made bet for all favorites. There you can see the result. 14 of 15....

yy3hP1Y

https://ibb.co/yy3hP1Y

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello
this happened to me one time too, nowadays i avoid to do these 15 multiple because of that.
Tennis is hard to bet in a big multiple odds, one guy lost and ruins the bet, even if he is total favorite for win

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting anything in a 15 leg parlay isn't "unlucky" if it loses. It's lucky it went 14-1(13-1 really considering the void). There is a reason the odds are like that. I don't know tennis well, but I do know that favorites lose in it seemingly more than any other sport I've ever seen. If you're going to parlay tennis, I'd cut it way back from 15, even on just for fun plays. It's just a very inconsistent sport. As I said above I think you got extremely lucky to have just 1 leg lose in that. I avoid tennis like the plague. When I didn't know what I was doing I once hit 2 10 leg soccer parlays in a week time frame. I know nothing of soccer, it was all slight home favorites with some of them as no draw bets. I did maybe 10 more of them over the next few weeks, and never won again, but came close in some 6-8 legged ones (1 game lost, like yours). I quickly saw that I didn't get unlucky by losing the next 10 of them, I just got extremely lucky to even hit the 1, much less 2 in a week. It does suck to see your slip and see only 1 loss though, I understand what you mean but it was lucky to lose just 1. Maybe try some smaller ones, like 5 legs? See if that profits over time.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is very obsessed with bad luck, in fact you are unlucky, no more often than lucky.
So guys are more optimistic :)

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pure luck to hit 13 of 14. The math is astronomical against, even playing the favorites. Parlays pay out well only because they rarely hit.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't bet because the outcome doesn't depend on me. Today was lucky, and tomorrow is not.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Guys, be optimistic, it is impossible to step on the same rake, good luck turns to face you

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a Tennis match the favorite sometimes loose. Him on a bad day, the other guy on a great day, the winners going in...
It happens sometimes.
No bet is 100% garantee. If it is pays like 0.01%.
Cheers,
M.D.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m honestly surprised that you have only one event that’s not bad, recently I started to monitor tennis more seriously and noticed a trend that a favorite on paper is not always a favorite in life. 14 out of 15 an excellent result