most olympic football medals in last 10 years

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the last 10 years (London, Rio and Tokyo) no country has won more football/soccer medals than canada with 3. brazil will soon have 3 as well. I am so proud of our golden girls in Tokyo! Well deserved!

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the last 3 Olympics Brazil was sovereign in men's football, reaching the final in all editions, winning 2 golds.
In the female, unfortunately there was no renewal, we continue to bet on old players, who have nothing more to give.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.You are right,a well desreved gold medal but it has been a big surprise. I said this because there were other teams with more options to win the dreamed medal like the netherlands, Brazil,sweden and especially the favorite of many people the United States.And well deserved because Canada defeated Brazil in quarter finals,USA in semis and Sweden in the final.Congratulations!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In women football, U.S. monopoly is beginning to end. The Swedes played football especially well, I personally supported them, but Canada deservedly won the tournament.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Christine Sinclair is amazing, but the team looks like they will still be a threat even after she stops playing. Great to see :top: