More Predictables Football Leagues?

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that there are soccer leagues that are "more predictable" than others? (With respect to sports betting markets)

Could you say in your case what these Leagues are and if you have a market which is the most "Predictable" for this League?

TY:)

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK. So I'm assuming ur talking about fixed matches.

I once watched a documentary about that.

They claim that the semi-pro leagues and under 23 leagues are all rigged.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I like to play Austrian , netherlands and Denmark leagues , cause certain teams are capable of scoring a lot of goals per match . so I bet on those ;)

like RB Salzburg , PSV/Ajax , Midtjylland ...

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK. So I'm assuming ur talking about fixed matches.

I once watched a documentary about that.

They claim that the semi-pro leagues and under 23 leagues are all rigged.

No, i'm talking about the Proffesional leagues of Foofball of the World, if do you think that there are some of theses that are more predictables that others, for example EPL it is easy to predict what markets can win at EPL, La Liga and so on.

I know that are a lot a betting markets for amatteurs Leagues or Sub Divisions but as you say a lot a theses Leagues are more likely to be Rigged but this may happen because there is no exhaustive control, but this does not happen in the major leagues I guess since there are many companies doing a follow-up of each game.

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I like to play Austrian , Netherlands and Denmark leagues , cause certain teams are capable of scoring a lot of goals per match . so I bet on those ;)

like RB Salzburg , PSV/Ajax , Midtjylland ...

Yes i also saw this that you say, for example at Norwey Tippeligaen are a lot af goal per match, like the Eredivisie.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For the current moment and when it comes to the 5-6 major leagues, I think it is Bundesliga (with Bayern Munich) and Serie A (with Juventus).

Also there are some other non-major leagues that are pretty predictable.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Serie A I think it is the most feasible league to win in betting

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the current moment and when it comes to the 5-6 major leagues, I think it is Bundesliga (with Bayern Munich) and Serie A (with Juventus).

Also there are some other non-major leagues that are pretty predictable.

Hi, it is not important the league, it can be a Second League or Third, like Championship or League 1/2 of England/UK, and also 2nd Bundesliga and so on, of course no the under-23, 21, 18 leagues or amateurs but any profesional league is valid regarding to my question.