Monday Night Football

Wgorham

Wgorham

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't been into NFL football for a while now. I don't know much about the two teams playing tonight. I have a free $50 bet on one of the sites I play on for the game tonight but I have no clue who to pick. Any ideas on the game tonight?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Haven't been into NFL football for a while now. I don't know much about the two teams playing tonight. I have a free $50 bet on one of the sites I play on for the game tonight but I have no clue who to pick. Any ideas on the game tonight?

I am biased so I might not give the best advice but I will tell you to go with Panthers.

We should be heavily favored so not sure the returns will be great.

Wgorham

Wgorham

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You were right! I ended up not getting my bet posted in time but I was able to carry it over to next week. Thanks for the help@

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You were right! I ended up not getting my bet posted in time but I was able to carry it over to next week. Thanks for the help@

If you have to bet next week I suggest betting on Sunday the Monday game will be unpredictable. Seattle should be favored playing at home but they have plenty of injury concerns and Atlanta should have momentum coming off a big win againgst cowgirls. Both teams really need the win badly too so they will play tough and desperate.