Modric wins best player award

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about Messi and Ronaldo were absent from award ceremony?? I mean at leat Ronaldo as one of nominies should be there, right?? Is this disrespect from biggest stars??

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Modric was the best player in the last world cup. Modric deserve this recognition. Messi was far below expected.

Why does Ronaldo need to be there? For me, nothing...

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand the frustration of Ronaldo, but to be honest Mo Salah deserve this title, but I do not complain to Modric get this award. It is real awesome for a player who plays on that position.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric is a very good football player and he proved it at the World Championship! He deserved the award to the best player of the year! As for Ronaldo and Messi, their era is coming to an end ...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What do you think about Messi and Ronaldo were absent from award ceremony?? I mean at leat Ronaldo as one of nominies should be there, right?? Is this disrespect from biggest stars??

Yeah sure - not going to award show is disrespectful right - even i'd do that :rolleyes:

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric deserved this.

He played very well in the World Cup and in Real Madrid last season. Salah also had a good season but didn´t played much in the World Cup.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing player, fully deserved.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Merited,

Key piece for Croatia / Real Madrid come to finals

The truth is that it could have win the prize before that (Extremely regular:cool:)

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well deserved the prize, he is a great player, he displayed great football during the World Cup, I took Croatia to the final, a shame they could not win the World Cup.

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that this was disrespect, they were simply upset, because each of them was used to this, they thought they were monopolists for this award)))) I knew that I would win modric, although with all my heart for Ronaldo

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modric deserved this award,but there are other players who were also worthy of this award such as Antoine Griezmann

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It was well deserved glad he got some recognition he is a great player.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think that this was disrespect, they were simply upset, because each of them was used to this, they thought they were monopolists for this award)))) I knew that I would win modric, although with all my heart for Ronaldo
Wel, al nominies goes to Oscar awards, even those who don't win, and Ronaldo was... I think its stupid that players know who won before...

JBROUW

JBROUW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

i don´t like messi, but i think CR7 supost to win when he makes a wonderfull bike goal.

Modric only plays well on world cup

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mo Salah was the great loser. He deserved to have won the best prize in the world.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep i think Modric show very nice football this year Croatia first time gets too FiFa final nice team nice football

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the world cup not only Modric, but also Mandžukić was very good. Deserved more than other Varane, but Modric already not young and it it was his last chance

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, I'm a country neighbour, Modric deserves the award, because his last year footbal matches were amazing as a Real Madrid player , as a Croatian player.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the awards ceremony. The most beautiful goal was scored by Salah? Delirium. As the best goalkeeper of the year and the author of the best goal did not get into the team of the year? It is a matter of year. Ha. Modric is really the best.

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric deserved this award,but there are other players who were also worthy of this award such as Antoine Griezmann

Antoine Griezmann? Really? For what mate?

Mo Salah was the great loser. He deserved to have won the best prize in the world.

Mo Salah had a great last season, if he can do the same this year, he will win it.

Ronaldo showed his true colors. Messi had lousy season last year. I watched him play last game agains Leganes, he was not on his level. He really dropped his standards a lot.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally something different from Messi and Ronaldo really this guy deserved to win this award so far that others deserved not give them because either Ronaldo or Messi were winning, it's about Ribery, Andres Iniesta and others. Raphaël Varane wonder how I ended up in this triple rating!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the world of football needs a new hero) even in the person of Modric))

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modric deserved the best player, as his team reached the final:)

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modric deserved it for playing in the world Cup !But if this year there was no championship, then Salah had to win !But that's just my opinion .