MMA-UFC

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I do not watch much sport on TV (in fact I see almost only series and movies, as well as poker videos on YouTube) but one of my tastes is the UFC (until recently I practiced martial arts and self defense). I don't know if you like it, but I think John Jones is by far the best fighter in that specialty, pound for pound. What is yours?

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
incredible this sport so emosinante that when I am watching the fights almost that I fall out of bed I would not dare to say who is the best because there are too many excellent fighters but the Brazilians are really the best beasts for me

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA it looks like a Novel. Everyweek a differente chapter. Too many events all the time. Fighters comes and goes.
I prefer the noble art, Boxing.
Cheers

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am anticipating the Conor/Cowboy fight next weekend!! Part of me thinks the UFC is rigged in order to sell fights and make big $$$ in Pay-Per-View sales. :D:alien:

That's why I'm betting on Conor (even if he's the smaller man), because if he wins, there will be an opportunity to sell a much bigger fight later on!! :D:icon_porc