MLS

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in uk and followed MLS about 18 years ago, ive recently got back into following it and can believe the progress it has made, the league standard now is top class the players could easily be playing in European leagues and its still growing with Cincinnati next season also joining.
I HAVE NO TEAM SO AM PREJUDICE FREE AND NO JUDGEMENTS JUST MY HONEST NEUTRAL OPINIONS.
Ive watched Atlanta a few times they have some amazing attacking power, Martinez is top class and the new signing the young Argentinian lad Barco is going to be some player also Almiron great midfielder.
I like Columbus zardes very good player and Dallas are starting to look good also, i actually can see LA galaxy being about, Zlatan what a debut he had, genius.
ANYONE LIKE TO ADD SOME INPUT TO THIS? IM still learning and dont really know the goalkeepers to watch or defenders????
remember im neutral so please behave :D:p really good league to follow and it fills a huge gap in the summer here as our seasons are all finished.