MLB World Series

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What MLB team will win the next world series?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not about how you start, it's about how you end!

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Polololol

Im a brewer fan, but they are regression canidates, their strong pojnt last year was their bullpen

Its bad this year, and hader recently has lost 2 games single handedly.

But my pick is the cardinals vs athletics

Yes i just said that.

I say athletics win the world series.

I hope not cuz i hate anything California

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to say pretty early but yankess will likely be in the mix

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to say pretty early but yankess will likely be in the mix

Going out on a limb huh....lol

Jk, but of course they will be... I just don't think they have the Starting Pitching to win it all.. I really like the Athletics as dark horses. I put 100 down on them at +2000, ill take that bet

The NL is wide open, its either the Dodgers or someone from the NL central.

The NL central is brutal, in a good way. Very tough teams, I do like the Cardinals to come out on top though.

All this coming from a brewers fan.

Brewers should have added a starting pitcher in the offseason. Going with Burnes Peralta Woodruff to start the season and all of them have been awful, with Burnes already getting sent down to the minors.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way too early to say at this point. Dodgers, Brewers, Cardinals, Cubs, Phillies, maybe Nationals are probably the top NL teams...pick 5 to likely make the playoffs. Red Sox, Indians, Yankees, Angels, Astros, Athletics are probably AL favorites, again pick 5 to make the playoffs. All these teams will do a ton of adding at the deadline, so at this point it's impossible to pick a favorite. For all we know, the Yankees will trade for Sydnergaard at the deadline and demolish the entire AL.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of the Red Sox but this year I see strong teams like Tampa and Seattle in the American, meanwhile the National Dodgers are always in the fight and San Luis believe that this year I will be the champions that were

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of the Red Sox but this year I see strong teams like Tampa and Seattle in the American, meanwhile the National Dodgers are always in the fight and San Luis believe that this year I will be the champions that were

Tampa is strong 20 games in relax haha.

And the red sox suck 20 games in its to early to write teams off or crown them yet

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The brewers are gonna be lucky to win 85 games this year if they dont make major additions to the starting rotation

And im a brewer fan, our offense is Yelich Cain Moose and Grandl

Braun shaw aguilar arcia are black holes the bullpen lost knebel, burnes, woodruff, so many pieces have left or regressed or got hurt, yelich may win mvp again but thats all the brewers are doing this year...and then you need to be at least .500 for Yelich to win B2B...soo

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way too early to say at this point. Dodgers, Brewers, Cardinals, Cubs, Phillies, maybe Nationals are probably the top NL teams...pick 5 to likely make the playoffs. Red Sox, Indians, Yankees, Angels, Astros, Athletics are probably AL favorites, again pick 5 to make the playoffs. All these teams will do a ton of adding at the deadline, so at this point it's impossible to pick a favorite. For all we know, the Yankees will trade for Sydnergaard at the deadline and demolish the entire AL.

Where have you seen the As as a favorite?
Or is that just a your opinion off the first 20 games?

They remind me of the earl th 2000 As with pop, i

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where have you seen the As as a favorite?
Or is that just a your opinion off the first 20 games?

They remind me of the earl th 2000 As with pop, i

Not all favorites are created equal. I'm sure most people think the Yankees/Red Sox are more favored than the Angels or Phillies. Oakland has a lot of talent. I don't take too much from the talking heads, they tend to not give enough credit to the small markets that deserve it. I think Oakland is one of those. I wouldn't rule out Tampa either, but they also play in a division with Yankees and Red Sox...which will make it tough. Any other division and they are probably a playoff team.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phillies/rays rematch of 08. Same outcome though.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The brewers are gonna be lucky to win 85 games this year if they dont make major additions to the starting rotation

And im a brewer fan, our offense is Yelich Cain Moose and Grandl

Braun shaw aguilar arcia are black holes the bullpen lost knebel, burnes, woodruff, so many pieces have left or regressed or got hurt, yelich may win mvp again but thats all the brewers are doing this year...and then you need to be at least .500 for Yelich to win B2B...soo

They have the coolest logo though
so there's that.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know
i stay the astros right now