MLB Playoffs

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What team do you think will win the world series?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

I am going with John Roy. He is Indian that proudly wears his San Fran football jacket. The jacket got old so his daughter got him a Cleveland Indians Jacket. It was well thought out. Cleveland hasn't won in 79 years. They shouldn't be in the Chicago Cubs curse. That's where they draw the line. They had a record 22 games in a row when he first put on the jacket. He waited till the end to put the jacket on so as not to be to aggressive. He lives in Minnesota where the Cleveland Indians are a rival so not to be to wimpy.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful believes that the Cleveland Indians are the real thing to win the World Series, be careful other teams that the 22 in a row wasn't just some fluke

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Dodgers have a very good chance. They can score runs. Kershaw is dominant when he’s on his game, he’ll bounce back from that rough game one.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indians are streaking ..is edwin ok tho

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a Cubs fan. But Would be silly to go with my heart. As much as I want them to repeat. Indians or Astros looking pretty strong. EIther one of those 2.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know who has an edge here, other than the Dodgers have all facets together. I hope that the Astros can come back. I would prefer to see a Houston/L.A. World series. But that's why they play the games. Nothing is certain until the last out.

D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how does anyone think that the dodgers will loser with the starting pitching and batting line up they have