Chips
What is your favorite sport?

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the presented here I like the NFL most of all.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of those three, NFL > NBA > MLB

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL by a mile. MLB is much too boring and NBA is rigged.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this order NFL,NBA AND MLB SAYS pLAYFUL

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL@rigged but NFL is far the best for me. NBA and MLB is a toss up. NBA because I played it for over 20 years but rules have changed dramatically since I have played it. I just can't wrap my head into a baseball game. Nothing dramatic, nothing physical about it, Both the NBA and MLB all-star game is in the middle of the season. An all-star game should reflect an entire season not some popularity contest. I do however like watching playoffs cause that is where it means something. Plus the season is way to long with to many games.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both the NBA and MLB all-star game is in the middle of the season. An all-star game should reflect an entire season not some popularity contest.

It's not like the NFL does this particularly well either though - nobody on a Superbowl team is going to go to the Pro Bowl, and even those who have already been eliminated from the finals want to avoid it because who wants to get injured in a meaningless game?

As for the long seasons I agree it's pretty ridiculous, especially in MLB. On the other hand though, the larger sample size does let skill really show and gives the genuine best teams a chance to rise to the top. The NFL season is super-short by comparison, so luck plays a huge role in who makes/advances in the playoffs. I don't mind that, it makes things exciting, but it does mean you're sometimes finding out who the luckiest team is at the end of the season, not necessarily the "best".

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL@injured.. first of all defense in the pro bowl isn't nearly as complicated as playing defense in the season. That is why you see a high scoring game because the offense can run free as they want while the defense is restricted.
2nd of all so you rather see an injury mid season compared to after the season?

LOL@lucky to.. tell that to the New England Patriots that Beat the Rams or tell that to the Packers in 2010 that ran the table as the 6th seed

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL>NFL>....NBA Finals>Yankees

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toss up between nfl and nba ,give slight edge to nba as nfl is slow with the long play clock and if teams just run the ball canbe boring

alexkit13

alexkit13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is NBA because NBA is very exciting!!!)

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL is the most entertaining to watch. Regular Season Baseball is boring but the playoffs are intense, Same with Basketball.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball is my favorite sport to watch some teams are boring but some are not.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends if you want to sleep during it :) if you dont go with nba

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
NBA, NFL then MLB.

MLB needs to find a way to speed up the games. Those innings and pitching change breaks are too long and too often really kills any excitement.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Of those three undoubtedly I prefer the NBA ... I do not like sports with so many pauses or downtime ... the NFL, MLB are sports with very long breaks ... it's a matter of taste .. I'll stay with NBA. ..!

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love all of them, each at a different time. You have to be a true fan to appreciate each game for its own uniqueness. Baseball is my first love, watch NBA almost everyday, and never miss a Cowboys game.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think nhl is the best sport i know its not a option but it is

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts