MLB

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kansas City Royals best !!! What is your favorite team?

S

Spy112233

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always liked the Colorado Rockies.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NY METS
NY Mets is now in the area of ​​Wild Card, but a struggle for both sites in this zone is very dense, and at least one team from the troika of San Francisco, St. Louis and the NY Mets will not be able to get there in the end in the playoffs. Marlins I do not see because of the tragedy. Today, on a hill at the Metz 43-year-old Bartolo Colon, and let the baseball fans are not afraid of his age, at 43, he is in the top 20 pitchers league and is nominally the second pitcher in Metz.! For one inning, he makes 0.66 strikeouts, which is undoubtedly less than that Conley, but also runs he misses much less 0.39, as has its due experience. This experience has allowed Colon to take the upper hand in a home game against Miami and Conley 5-3, as well as helping to beat the Marlins 6-4 on the road.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad your Royals are out of the playoffs. Blue Jays have only shown this year that they can't win the big game. Boston has had a run, but I think that Cubs have a good chance to break the streak, so GL to your team Blackout. I like the Jays, but I am realistic this year. L.A. Dodgers have also been playing well. One weekend to go.

87shorts

87shorts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my teams clevaland who was looking to impress until losing 2 starters to injury in the last 10 days. hopefully klubers good to go for the alds. carrasco is out for the year with a broken arm so that hurts. I don't mind the jays since I'm from canada but they don't look like they are going far anytime soon. unfortunately I think its bostons to lose this year in the a.l and the cubs are my pick in the n.l

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Red Sox are my favorite team since I was a kid.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jays are putting on a masterclass at how to choke games away. 3 in 4 games thrown away by the bullpen against the Yanks and the O's. Hopefully, they can hang on today against the BoSox

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My Rays tanked so my love is sent to the cubs ....go cubs!

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Blue Jays fan as well, and am happy/relieved that they were able to win 2 of 3 in Boston to clinch a home wildcard seed against the Baltimore Orioles.

If the Jays don't make it to the World Series, I'm hoping that the Chicago Cubs can finally win a World Series.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a die-hard Red Sox fan. I would love to see a Sox/Cubs series. If the Cubs did break their curse I would be happy for them but would rather see the Sox take it all!:D :D

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Braves played their last game ever at Turner Field. I'm happy about it since that park was built for the Olympics and converted into a baseball field...

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Red Sox are looking good if the bullpen holds up. Should be a very competitive postseason.

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ain't no question. I about the jays the rocking it. Whoo