MLB 2017/18 Season Stretch Run and Postseason Thread

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Realized that we do not have an active baseball thread... so I wanted to find out who your favourite team is and you do you think will win the World Series this year as we near the final month of the MLB season.

Being a Torontonian, I am a big fan of the Jays.

And I think the Astros and the Dodgers are too strong and will meet in the World Series with the Dodgers taking it all.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Realized that we do not have an active baseball thread... so I wanted to find out who your favourite team is and you do you think will win the World Series this year as we near the final month of the MLB season.

And I think the Astros and the Dodgers are too strong and will meet in the World Series with the Dodgers taking it all.

I want to see the Dodgers play the Nationals in the NL. I want to see the Astros play the Indians. Solid playoffs with pitching, hitting and teams that can win on the road.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope a few more people join this thread as playoffs loom. I think the Indians have a good chance to take it all this year. I base this not on their record, but on the style of their play under Francona's management. I am really interested in seeing how the wildcard plays out.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Rangers have officially broke my heart in this run at the wild card. Cleveland may be the team to beat once playoffs start. LA vs Cleveland/Houston is good to me. Should be a fun October!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indians are smoking along and dodgers even tho in a rough patch in the national league

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hard on us being jays fans ,i so knew giving jose another year at 17million was wasted money he was terrible this season and surely ths is his last .

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you thinking now, Terrance? Bautista was only a bust this year because he wanted to be an everyday player. I think the one year deal was o.k., even if for no other reason than to compensate him for his early years. jays may sign him again, but only if he agrees to be a utility/bench player. I think the same is true of any other team in the league. As for their performance this year, just too many injuries and not enough minor league depth. I still think the Indians are going to win it this year, but that's why they play the games. Nothing is written in stone .

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Nationals fan. Every year we make it to the playoffs, which is great. Every year we lose in the first round. We assume we are doomed until proven otherwise.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Nationals fan. Every year we make it to the playoffs, which is great. Every year we lose in the first round. We assume we are doomed until proven otherwise.

GO CUBS!!!!