Missing football😢

Akshayreddy

Akshayreddy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a chance of getting back any europen league. Any information please reply me.
#football and beer is life🤘

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You can always watch Belarus football (until then) ... it's not that bad.
For example yesterday there was this cup semifinal second leg game between Soligorsk and Brest ... Brest won first leg 2:0 aswell as first half in second leg with this score. So with 45 minutes to go Soligorsk found themselves 0:4 down on aggreate ... i don't know what their HT teamtalk was like but they did come out from dressing room as completely different players as they went on to score 4 in 2nd half - unfortunately they didn't get this vital 5th goal in closing stages as they were eliminated on awaygoals as this pair ended 4:4 and now they can watch from TV how Brest goes against BATE in the final ...

As for other european leagues then germany is probably the only one who can realistically continue in may ... Whether they do it next weekend or 1-2-3 weeks after that then this is probably different question ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can always watch Belarus football (until then) ... it's not that bad.
For example yesterday there was this cup semifinal second leg game between Soligorsk and Brest ... Brest won first leg 2:0 aswell as first half in second leg with this score. So with 45 minutes to go Soligorsk found themselves 0:4 down on aggreate ... i don't know what their HT teamtalk was like but they did come out from dressing room as completely different players as they went on to score 4 in 2nd half - unfortunately they didn't get this vital 5th goal in closing stages as they were eliminated on awaygoals as this pair ended 4:4 and now they can watch from TV how Brest goes against BATE in the final ...

As for other european leagues then Germany is probably the only one who can realistically continue in may ... Whether they do it next weekend or 1-2-3 weeks after that then this is probably different question ...
It's nice to read that someone is watching my championship. Thank you.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that European leagues will start to appear in June. And in results all championships will end on a sports principle.
But most of all I expect the Champions League to continue.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's clearly going to be very different when it returns with empty stadiums and possibly less camera angles due to reduced staff.

As it's the national sport of a lot of countries it would definitely help improve people's mood having something to enjoy. TV has been so depressing lately with repeats and low budget shows, or news.

I would like to see it back as soon as they can find a safe way to do it, but accept it's going to be very different from what we had before.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay it's not so spectacular, but also Hungarian league will be on its way soon

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
UEFA decided to resume the Champions League and Europa League after overcoming the coronavirus epidemic. European competitions are played in the usual format, moving the decisive stages to June. The Champions League final is now scheduled for June 27 and the Europa League for June 24.

This decision was made by the UEFA leadership during a video conference with representatives of 55 associations, as well as delegates from the Association of European clubs and FIFPro. The postponement of Euro 2020 will allow the full completion of the season in the summer.

H3kf

H3kf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss to play football, I really like it
But watch football matches I love too

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like South Korea and Faroe Islands leagues start this weekend so if true then i dont need to follow just Belarus and Turkmenistan games anymore ...

Also not sure exactly but Germany and portugal are probably next ones to start playing again somewhere in may ...

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, our german league will probalby start soon. Kinda crazy if you ask me, but money money money.
Today was in the news that teammates of a club greeted each other with a handshake. So we remain curious when and how it really will continue.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belarus Premier league is a nice championship to watch and bet :D

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yeah, our german league will probalby start soon. Kinda crazy if you ask me, but money money money.
Today was in the news that teammates of a club greeted each other with a handshake. So we remain curious when and how it really will continue.

I hope that there are no more setbacks and they do restart next friday ...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missing pro sorts in general ,playoffs were right there for afew of them

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bundesliga opens in mid-may. This is beginning to please.
tenor.gif

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, i miss football as well but with this new virus, its a risk for
the players´ life, don´t u think?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't wait to see a football match again, even without spectators. Bundseliga, if all goes well, it seems that it will start in 2 or 3 weeks. :rolleyes::nurse:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I can't wait to see a football match again, even without spectators. Bundseliga, if all goes well, it seems that it will start in 2 or 3 weeks. :rolleyes::nurse:

If you dont watch just european top 5 leagues then obv you dont have to wait too much ...

Faroe Islands and South Korea start this weekend
Germany restarts next weekend
Our and Portugal leagues are expected to resume in may
finland starts july 1st
Turkey restarts 12 june
Croatia starts to play 6 june

... I'm pretty sure i probably forgot some countries ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you dont watch just european top 5 leagues then obv you dont have to wait too much ...

Faroe Islands and South Korea start this weekend
Germany restarts next weekend
Our and Portugal leagues are expected to resume in may
Finland starts july 1st
Turkey restarts 12 june
Croatia starts to play 6 june

... I'm pretty sure i probably forgot some countries ...

Thanks for info Risto. Good to know. :cool:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am missing football so much. When I understood today that the Bundesliga will return officially on 16th of May, I filled my availability in my job not to work on that day and watch the games.:D

I am looking forward to watch a football match again. Most of the leagues in Europe will return in June, so this whole summer will watch exciting and spectacular football again without a break. That is a good new for me and for all football fans I suppose.

I hope the other sports will return as soon as possible without fans,for now. That will make people happy and try to make them not thinking about this coronavirus.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thanks for info Risto. Good to know. :cool:

I probably have some new information now (which you may have heard already ... or not) ...

Denmark is restarting in the last week(end) of may.
England is expected from june 1
Spain in june 12

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss football a lot. Local legue in brazil and Italy. Europe Champions as well.
I hope they find a cure for this CoVid (Chinese Virus) soon, so we can go back to our normal lives !
World will never been the same after this but we will move on !
Cheers,
M.D.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss football a lot, due to the lack of football I saw all the movies I think I saw each one twice in 2 months :)) I really started watching series, so it's not ok honestly: ((and I miss and going out with the boys to football and beer.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I miss football as much anyone, I can ask people to put there lives and the lives of their family on the line until this virus can be vaccinated against.

Even with all the rules, football is a contact sport and people sweat. What if one whole team goes down with the virus? Is that fair? Naa call it all off.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you waited for the return of football! Germany Championship Already Starts This Weekend

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a chance of getting back any europen league. Any information please reply me.
#football and beer is life🤘

German league will restart this Saturday with a good match shalke_dortmund derby of the rhur.
and premier league the news today is that will be played since first june.
i thunk this summer will be beeerr with foootballl :party: