M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Los Angeles Rams - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The top match of the round, I think, is Rams - Buccaneers
Both teams unbeaten after 2 rounds, Buccaneers easily, Rams a little harder.
It's hard to guess who will win, but I trust the rams defens, I think it will be a close match, tip Rams Point Handicap +1.5

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minnesota Vikings - Seattle Seahawks

The Seahawks have released an already won match from their hands against the Titans in the previous round. The Vikings have not won yet, but both matches were very close.
A strong team for the Vikings, yet i feel like they can’t beat the Seahawks. R.Wilson is better than K.Cousins, and the professional staff is also better on the Seahawks side
I think there are very good odds for the Seahawks away win, the tip is Seahawks win.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
should be good game high scoring

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Las Vegas Raiders - Miami Dolphins

Lots of injured on the Raiders side, D. Carr maybe not playing. Dolphins has fewer injuries, but T. Tagovailoa doesn't play .
I think it could easily be a surprise to the many injured on the Raiders side
Dolphins Point Handicap +3.5 seems like a good choice, J. Brissett is one of the best reserve QB.

Last edited:
M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
San Francisco 49ers - Green Bay Packers

The Packers are starting to find themselves, after winning against the Lions the previous week. 49ers started the season better, unbeaten after 2 rounds. For the homeowners defense, the guests offense is stronger, while the 49ers are more convincing to me, Packers is capable of amazing play, but their game is very undulating.
I think 49ers will win the match because of the professional side and the strength of the defense.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monday Night Football 09.27.21

Game week 3 ends with a group match
Dallas Cowboys - Philadelphia Eagles
This is a very important match for both teams, because in the matches against each other, it will be decided who will be the NFC East champion. (In most cases)
I expect an exciting match,despite some missing from the Eagles defense, which is not a good sign against the Cowboys attack line.
I think this will be the deciding factor and the Cowboys will win.
I expect few points, under 51.5 points is my other tip

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I don't like the Cowboys so will be rooting for Eagles win but I do not really trust the Eagles as I don't believe that they are a good team. That whole division is not very good in my opinion.

I did bet the points under total yesterday, it looked like a really good bet.
Game week 3 ends with a group match
Dallas Cowboys - Philadelphia Eagles
This is a very important match for both teams, because in the matches against each other, it will be decided who will be the NFC East champion. (In most cases)
I expect an exciting match,despite some missing from the Eagles defense, which is not a good sign against the Cowboys attack line.
I think this will be the deciding factor and the Cowboys will win.
I expect few points, under 51.5 points is my other tip

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I am glad the Packers came back and won that game. The refs were too home team biases in my view.
The Packers are starting to find themselves, after winning against the Lions the previous week. 49ers started the season better, unbeaten after 2 rounds. For the homeowners defense, the guests offense is stronger, while the 49ers are more convincing to me, Packers is capable of amazing play, but their game is very undulating.
I think 49ers will win the match because of the professional side and the strength of the defense.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game of the young season, so far.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cowboys have won and are moving towards group victory!
At last, the team is starting to get in better shape, so the chances of a playoff are getting better.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thursday Night Football 09.30.21

The Jacksonville Jaguars visit the home of the Cincinnati Bengals
Bengals won by surprise in Pittsburgh with good play, but the Steelers didn’t play well. Jaguars started well against the Cardinals but ran out completely in the 4th quarter.
Bookmakers consider Bengals a favorite of 7.5 points, i think that's too much. I don't think the Jaguars will win by surprise, but i expect a close match.
My other bold tip is first half winner Jaguars or Point Handicap +4 jaguars, with little bet.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chicago Bears - Detroit Lions

Unfortunately, neither team is performing as expected.
At Bears, the big question is who will start in QB posts. This is not good at first hearing, but so the opponent doesn't know what to expect.
On the Lions side, Goff doesn’t play better than in Los Angeles either and even defense doesn’t perform well.
Unpredictable who wins, the best tip in this match is Under 42 point

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think someone expected good performances by these two bad squads.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas Cowboys - Carolina Panthers

The Panthers got off to a great start to the season, (3-0) S. Darnold plays amazingly well.
Cowboys balance (2-1), on the other hand, he played with much heavier opponents.
The Cowboys are more injured than the Panthers, but C. McCaffrey’s absence may be decisive.
I don’t think there’s much difference between the teams based on the current form, so Point Handicap Panthers +4, looks good despite the absence of McCaffrey

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta Falcons - Washington Football Team

The only victory for both teams was against the New York Giants. We really need a victory after a poor start for both teams. Washington has a better chance, and I think they’re the better team, too.
I don’t think there will be any surprises and Washington will win.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vikings won an important match against the Seahawks, (Zimmer's position was at stake). Browns are calm, O.Beckham is back, their balance is 2-1. Important injuries are not on either side. It is very difficult to hint at the winner, anyone can win.
The Vikings need victory better, but who knows in what form they will be. I think there will be a lot of points, over 51.5 points is my tip.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Los Angeles Rams - Arizona Cardinals

Two unbeaten teams meet. Rams beat the league’s strongest team the previous week. The Cardinals also look like a strong team.However, many important players in the Cardinals attack line are in question.
I think this will be key against the Rams defense. Rams home victory is my tip

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Denver Broncos - Baltimore Ravens

Broncos unbeaten with easy wins. Ravens, with many missing ones, seems to be a strong team (2-1).
I think the Broncos ’performance so far is misleading, they only played with weak teams. In contrast, the Ravens played with stronger teams, beating the Cheifs, which shows the strength of the professional staff.
All signs show the Ravens victory.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Los Angeles Chargers - Las Vegas Raiders

The Raiders, who are in great shape, go to Chargers, who also gives the impression of a good team. Both teams had already caused surprises, Chargers beat the Chiefs, the Raiders were able to win against the Ravens.
There are many injured on both sides, Josh Jacobs ’play is questionable.
There will be no easy match for either team, the Chargers will win a close match.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
chargers are the home team put lots of raiders +3

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I understand it is MLS. Or is it not so? There are very few people here to follow this league.

I would suggest that you combine all the matches into one topic. And it will be easier for you to lead the topic yourself, and you will see how many fans of this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are the Vikings ever going to win a superbowl? I am trying to eat healthier because I think I might have to live a long time in order to see it happen.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is this league? Maybe it will interest me too

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thursday Night Football 10.07.21

Seattle Seahawks - Los Angeles Rams

The Rams are visiting Seahawks' home, where it is very difficult to win as a guest.
Seahawks ’2-2 balance isn’t really good, but they faced tough opponents.
Rams is in great shape, though the defeat against the Cardinals was unexpected.
There are a lot of injured on the Seahawks side, which is key against this against the Rams.
I think the Rams will win

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Los Angeles Rams are road favorites heading to Seattle, but the Seahawks have been a cash cow as an underdog lately. One has to win, who will it be?