Chips
Is possible ? What do you think ? Let me know #FinsUp

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Miami Dolphins are my second favorite team.

They should beat Jacksonville at home and we all know how they play in Buffalo so playoffs are looking grim with an 8-8 record.

IF they win both and can sneak into playoffs anything is possible but I don't see them winning a playoff game.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
id dont see them getting in think they go 1-1 next 2 weeks

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So... yeah technically it's still possible. But it's still technically possible that the Browns make the playoffs too LOL.

Best they can do is the 6-seed though and I don't see them getting anywhere in the playoffs even if they do make it in, sorry.

For my money, the playoffs will be more fun if either Baltimore or Indi get that spot.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their last second win against the Patriots was amazing and a little shocking too.
I dont see them making the playoffs, they will lose atleast 1 of the last 2 matches. But in the NFL, everything can happen.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it's possible. Only, they must win the 2 games and lose Baltimore with Chargers Tennessee wish Washington And Colts with Tennessee. Easy
The Miami Dolphins are my second favorite team.

They should beat Jacksonville at home and we all know how they play in Buffalo so playoffs are looking grim with an 8-8 record.

IF they win both and can sneak into playoffs anything is possible but I don't see them winning a playoff game.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have faith in this team, to reach Playoffs. Although the Head Coach is finished.

Their last second win against the Patriots was amazing and a little shocking too.
I dont see them making the playoffs, they will lose atleast 1 of the last 2 matches. But in the NFL, everything can happen.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you very much for your answer. I'm from Argentina and the truth is that the NFL started to beat me. Greetings
So... yeah technically it's still possible. But it's still technically possible that the Browns make the playoffs too LOL.

Best they can do is the 6-seed though and I don't see them getting anywhere in the playoffs even if they do make it in, sorry.

For my money, the playoffs will be more fun if either Baltimore or Indi get that spot.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really expected miami to be bad before the season started so the fact that they are in this position has to be considered a success for them

Monty719

Monty719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to say but not likley. To many things have to happen for them to get in. And if they did you really wanna see how that would play out?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Success would qualify to playoffs
I really expected miami to be bad before the season started so the fact that they are in this position has to be considered a success for them

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If they classify. They will be strengthened.
Sorry to say but not likley. To many things have to happen for them to get in. And if they did you really wanna see how that would play out?