Messi x Cristiano Ronaldo

SRNegras

SRNegras

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, everyone! Everyone knows and it is not new that Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are two of the best players in the history of football. But what do you like best: the performance and technique of Cristiano Ronaldo or the generality of Messi? I choose Messi. Hugs!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon, everyone! Everyone knows and it is not new that Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are two of the best players in the history of football. But what do you like best: the performance and technique of Cristiano Ronaldo or the generality of Messi? I choose Messi. Hugs!

I like both of them. It's a pity they don't play in the same team.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For my opinion, Messi and Cristiano are the best soccer players in history because neither has won a world title, now they are the two best current players in the world in their respective league where they play.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you like messii ? or do you prefer to christiano ronaldo ? what is different between messi and ronaldo ? who is more handsome ?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much can you compare these two players? Every week a new topic appears)))

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why bother to identify the best of them as for me they are both the best:)

R

RomaSantosFC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo

Messi is brilliant, but I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo. He's a fantastic player who has struggled to be what he is. It's a machine.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

I think both players are the best today. It is true that neither of them won a world title with their national team.
Although being Argentine I would vote for Messi, I do not see the reason to choose one of them.
The same thing happens when I see polls about who is the best player in history. My Argentine heart leans towards Maradona, but Pele, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Cruyff, Distéfano, Riquelme, and many more, were brilliant and, in my view, you have to enjoy them and not "classify" them.

It is my humble opinion.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is the absolute complete football player. He has everything - perfect height, perfect physics, astonishing long shot, fabulous shot with a head, great ball control, very good acceleration/sprint speed and a lot of more things which can be added. These are the reasons I like him more than Messi, but that does not mean I hate Messi. I respect him a lot. He has a lot of advantages, too.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were to choose one of the two for my team, I would definitely choose Messi.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think people should stop comparing, they are completely different players. Ronaldo's strength, perseverance and training. And Messi the talent. They remain 2 great players to watch.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are both fantastic players.
I couldn't choose.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I wish to have "delete from my memory" function. So that I will be able to totally erase such useless information about artists, gladiators, singers and rest of the BS people who give bad influence to mine and other peoples lives. I wish you to pay attention to techniques of engineers, medics and scientists instead of paying attention to some imbecile who can hit the ball well. Knowledge and wisdom will give you a good handicap in your life, but soccer and such "superstars" will waste your life time and they will earn money on you. Best wishes.