Messi will sign it?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it time now Messi to continue his career in another team or end in Barcelona, what is your opinion? Which would be - good for him and of course for us?

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will sign. barcelona will offer him as much as he wants

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He stay in Barcelona. but i want see him and CR in BPL.

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's always been at Barcelona and I seriously doubt that'll change. At least not in his prime anyway.

Where would he go? it's just not going to happen. He'll get a massive contract once again making him the worlds best paid player and all will be well.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would not do him good in another club, for me, it is better for him to stay in Barcelona.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully China won't offer him 2 million a week to move there.

does he need the cash ?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is Barcelona

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think he'll never leave Barcelona, maybe Neymar, but Messi never

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not seeing the messiah leaving barca. Guess hes just focusing on his football right now but i'm certain he will sign. I dont think the delay anything to do with the details of the contract as some will think, its just seems to me that he is really focusing on his football, his numbers this season clearly shows that, and he has to be in a good place emotionally and mentally to be raking the goals and assists hes being doing thus far this season so im more than confident he will sign. And besides where else would he go??...Forca Barca :D

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see Messi in the Chinese League,I hope they will offer so much that he can't refuse

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it time now Messi to continue his career in another team or end in Barcelona, what is your opinion? Which would be - good for him and of course for us?

of course, it where won't pass. but theoretically, it would be desirable to look at it in the English league. it, of course, would be one of the best there, but nevertheless is how stronger than others - absolutely the best or not. how fast there would pass the adobtation to new league?

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't see messi in another team , he's related to FCB so much , he can't leave it now , especially after Remontada on UCL , I guess he will sign another contract , he likes to play with suarez and neymar