Messi scorer

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi scored 4 goals in the match against Eibar. Do you think Messi will be the best scorers in the Spanish Championship this season?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if there is no injury, then of course yes. will also be the best assistant and, accordingly, the best in the system of “goal + pass”.
it’s more important for him to improve his statistics in the Champions League (2 goals), and for this he needs to reach the finals.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, Messi will be the top scorer this season. I think this is the last milestone in his football career and the next season will decline already. Years take their toll.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The regularity of the player is impressive. You see, he was not scoring a goal in 4 games and then makes four in just one game. Incredible!

tenor.gif

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Messi scored 4 goals in the match against Eibar. Do you think Messi will be the best scorers in the Spanish Championship this season?

I have no idea who's currently first so i just say yes

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best of the world football!

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi scored 4 goals in the match against Eibar. Do you think Messi will be the best scorers in the Spanish Championship this season? :eek::D

Messi already has 18 goals, the second Benzema 13 and you are asking if he will be the Argentine top scorer? After the departure of Ronaldo, there are no more princes and there is one king left (I'm a fan of Cristiano)

Not so long ago, when Cr7 was still playing in Real colors, there were two candidates to win the top scorer. Currently (as a colleague mentioned above, if no more serious injury happens to Messi) at 99% for 2-3 seasons, no one will be able to outrun the Barcelona player and this 1% is some talent that can explode.

Really, what the gods of football are still doing (with all due respect to Pele and Maradona) are incredible and younger players should be angry with them, because not one would have embarrassed hehe.

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the messi is already normal is from another planet

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi with another achievement! Great player!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be the best! Because Cristiano is gone.

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be the best! Because Cristiano is gone.

Cristiano is gone ?:D

I have respect for Messi, but Ronaldo conquers the third best league;) If he manages to win the Champions League with Juventus, he will win the trophy with three teams. Lionel had better try to win something with argentina, because there is very weak.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Messi the best player in the world ... every time he plays he continues to demonstrate ... he never tires of setting records and breaking others ... he is a role model for professionalism, discipline and dedication to the sport of soccer ...! Messi you are simply big ...!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Lionel Messi is the best player in the history of football.

He carries a team like Barcelona on his shoulders at that age. I admire him a lot. A great and time-proven talent. Hope he scores a bunch of goals tomorrow.....

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He can also win Golden Boot at the end of the season if he stays healthy. :icon_rr:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano is gone ?:D

I have respect for Messi, but Ronaldo conquers the third best league;) If he manages to win the Champions League with Juventus, he will win the trophy with three teams. Lionel had better try to win something with Argentina, because there is very weak.
He does everything right. sets new goals and achieves them. We look forward to victory for Juventus in the Champions League. Buffon is especially waiting)))

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He does everything right. sets new goals and achieves them. We look forward to victory for Juventus in the Champions League. Buffon is especially waiting)))

I feel it is this year and I would like a rematch from Barcelone or Real for those finals :eek::cool:

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1.Lionel Messi Barcelona 18 goals 2.Karim Benzema Real Madrid 13 goals 3.Luis Suárez Barcelona 11 goals
Hardly Benzema will reach Lionel I think if Suarez didn’t have an ax it would be a competitor
:D:D:D:D:D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
H i mate.I have no doubt about it.Benzema is not a competitor for Messi.Cristiano Ronaldo was.That said,Messi will score again and again and become The Pichichi in every season..