Messi or Ronaldo

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked messy, but lately Ronaldo is more strong for me.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a joke? What Messi won without the Barcelona? Some young tournaments? Is this a joke?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a footballer I like Cristiano Ronaldo the greatest footballer

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another hat-trick from the king of football. It's a pity I played poorly with Porto

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Both fantastic players, but now Lewandowski is the best...

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano ronaldo

Messi the best!!

Cristiano is a great player who started as a midfielder and little by little became more offensive, He was the best player when he was in Manchester United with Rooney and the excellent team he had at that time, then he went to Real Madrid and did the same. With his giant numbers and now in Juventus, although he has not won the uefa champions league with that team, he continues to be in great shape with an average of goals per game this season and in his selection he has been the benchmark for years that he has been playing And even with him they won the Eurocup, Messi is a good player but compared to Ronaldo he lags a little behind, well, Cristiano takes him two years, maybe he can reach him in goals, only time will tell.

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo, Messie think's he's better than everyone els, and since there is talk about his tax returns not being paid at all that's made me sway over to ronaldo

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a big fan of Messi for years, so I will always choose Messi. But what a phenomenon Ronaldo is and what does he let alien things be in the past 20 years.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi is a very talented and fenomenal player he has the pass quality, an absurd ball control, intelligence and is almost perfect in finalization. Cristiano Ronaldo is very gifted physically, has an amazing impulsion, is very precise shooting, and has has a natural leadership anywhere he goes. Wu have the luck to can watch these two players in their best.
But I still think the greatest of all times is Pelé. I never watched him playing alive, but there are numerous videos available on the internet, and in my opinion he had the best of two. And the numbers confirm it.