Messi next season

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the president will change soon that may be an extra incentive to stay, however how he was treated you dont expect him to have any second thought next time he has a big offer.

Do you think there is a way that messi will stay in Barcelona? If they win the league, champions and cup is there a chance he would stay or is he already decided to leave whatever happens?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, it's time to change the club. Try yourself in another league. Italy would be just right.

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi

I am a big fan of soccer, I am following laliga , the premier league, and Bundesliga, and every other important football league all over the world. my favorite teams are Barcelona, Liverpool. so the thing is that Messi is getting old and he lost his qualities, he is not the same anymore, he can not play like the past anymore. I believe that his era is ended and we should look for new stars in the world of soccer

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Messi has any team that goes will always be the star I think that his return to argentina will not be now, maybe never as a player, I see him in the present being led by Pep Guardiola and up front with his friend Sergio Aguero in Manchester City next year.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.In my opinion,Messi will never leave Barcelona.There is no other club in which he´d feel so comfortable.What´s more,at his age ,I don´t think he wants to take risks playing in another league.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, it's time to change the club. Try yourself in another league. Italy would be just right.

I think the same as you. It is time to change clubs to continue growing.
Messi has already completed a stage in Barcelona, ​​it's time to finish it well.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same as you. It is time to change clubs to continue growing.
Messi has already completed a stage in Barcelona, ​​it's time to finish it well.
It's too early to finish. For 1-2 years he will be able to play at a good level. And finish in the USA or Emirates

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that Messi, if he doesn't win the Champions League this year, will leave Barcelona.

Even more so if the exit of the cule team from the table of this League is with a resounding defeat like the one suffered against Bayern the previous season.

He had already decided last year and it only takes one strong stumble for him to go away.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the trip that took place at the end of last season was huge, but I believe that if Barcelona win the Champions League for example, they can stay at Barcelona.

Julthefreak

Julthefreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am i wrong or will his contract end this season so he will be able to leave the club for free ? I think if they dont get into top 4 in the CL he will leave.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi should go to man city next season.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Messi will continue at Barcelona next season.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that if Messi wants to win the Champions League again, maybe he should play for another club where he doesn't have to do everything alone.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will win a champions league next year with Guardiola :icon_comp

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is gonna take the talents wherever he is paid the most. Simple as that.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't think Barcelona can win the CL this season. The max they could reach is the semi-final. The way things are looking right now, even La Ligua is out of question. The club is undergoing huge changes and Messi is not what he used to be. Even if another club is willing to take him, they wouldn't pay as much as he was worth a couple of seasons ago.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe Messi has already decided to go to Manchester City. And I hope that this really happens, he is already playing without desire, without ambition, changing teams can make him return to have the same desire to win as before.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the management floor has retired i could imagine that he stays and finish his career at Barcelona but we will see.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Messi is over. His score mostly from penalties. Barcelona can't stop Real at this season with this messi. Next his club cant help him, because he dont want play anymore. His action in game vs Deportivo Alaves against referee was terrible. Hi is lost himself as soccer player. And no matter where he will play next season.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the president will change soon that may be an extra incentive to stay, however how he was treated you dont expect him to have any second thought next time he has a big offer.

Do you think there is a way that messi will stay in Barcelona? If they win the league, champions and cup is there a chance he would stay or is he already decided to leave whatever happens?

I think it really depends on how to next president handles it , if he can convince Messi that he has good sporting project and back it up with actions i dont see why Messi would leave Barca !

Barca winning any titles this season is honestly out of reach maybe just the league if RM runs bad like really bad otherwise with how the squad is playing right now and without a proper striker i dont see Barca going far in the UCL or the league for that matter ! hopefully im wrong but thats just being realistic !

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I think he might stay in Barcelona.